First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You know your old/young when...
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
you know you're old when:
over 22...all down hill from here =( waaaaaah
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
Radley...I feel sorry for you, maybe you're not old but you are depressed....
At least you can drink wine while watching anime.... how could that be bad...
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
sesame street was cool
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 6/25/07

esilabet wrote:

Radley...I feel sorry for you, maybe you're not old but you are depressed....
At least you can drink wine while watching anime.... how could that be bad...


haha i know i was just kidding. i do that too actually i did that last night but with friends and excluding the anime. =P
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
you know your old when, someone keeps trying to put their head phone back in their ear when u'r talking to them on the bus, when they politely took it out with the intent of only hearing one statement... (grr damn you old ppl leave me alone...)

its long lol only thing that came to mind just happened today oi
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/25/07

dr154 wrote:

this topic is kinda pointless, only like 2 people are actually using this topic...

*locked*


^you know you're old when you can't find humor.
1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England [Offline,...
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
Lol.. why the hell you people depressed about? regretting being old in this generation? lol xD

Well im young and feel great q=] and i feel old when im around 20'ish >.< oh well...
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
we're not depressed... we're making fun of our oldness... there are a lot more perks to being old...

I feel great, just noticing the differences between young and old... the silly things I used to think when I was young.

Now that I am getting older, i'm thinking this is much better...
but that's off topic.

You know you're young when you think 20ish is old!

you know you're old when someone you find attractive calls you ma'am.
22382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cliff of Hope
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
i don't get this thread
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/25/07

neverheard345 wrote:

i don't get this thread


I find it very funny, just let us be!!!!
1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England [Offline,...
Offline
Posted 6/25/07

Dusterbayala wrote:

we're not depressed... we're making fun of our oldness... there are a lot more perks to being old...

I feel great, just noticing the differences between young and old... the silly things I used to think when I was young.

Now that I am getting older, i'm thinking this is much better...
but that's off topic.

You know you're young when you think 20ish is old!

you know you're old when someone you find attractive calls you ma'am.


Well when I read the other people posts it sounds like to me they are depressed about it lol xD
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
Depressed.. no... not me, It's just I feel sometime out of place... in here I mean
You know when everything ends up being Naruto and bleach stuff....
8001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Columbia, Maryland
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
when you yell into your phone
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/25/07

lilprince wrote:

you know your old when, someone keeps trying to put their head phone back in their ear when u'r talking to them on the bus, when they politely took it out with the intent of only hearing one statement... (grr damn you old ppl leave me alone...)

its long lol only thing that came to mind just happened today oi


Oh my god that I agree, like there's no limit to rudeness
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/25/07

Dusterbayala wrote:

you know you're old when someone you find attractive calls you ma'am.



ouch...lol

its just depressing being called ma'am at all when ur 19 *grr* lol havent they heard of the term miss
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.