First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring Titles: selector infected WIXOSS, Mushi-shi (Sequel Series), Kamigami no Asobi, Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Aryoch 
16595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

agila61 wrote:

And theeeeeeeeeeeeey're OFF, coming out of the gate in the lead is North America and Latin America, and the Tri-Nations Rugby countries of Australia, NZ and South Africa, with 100% coverage, followed by Northern Europe, the Iberian Peninsula, French speaking Europe, German Speaking Europe, Italy, Eastern Europe and North Africa with 68% coverage, with the rest of Europe, the Rest of Africa, ASEAN and the Rest of Asia ex-Japan trailing with 35% coverage. Japan appears to be a no show with ... yes, I'm informed that Japan has not entered this race in its last eight runnings.

{will update after third announcement}


I have a feeling that Latin America is gonna get a bunch of titles this season, let's hope for some charity from Media Factory as well.
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Well-balanced choices
28233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Yaay, I'm so happy to see an otome title♥︎
54159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
No lie, I fist pumped the air when I read the announcement for kamigami no asobi! Woohoo!
Aryoch 
16595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
By the way, FUNinamtion just announced they will be streaming Selected Infector WIXOSS and they have 7 more titles to announce -.-"
.... GO AND GET THEM TOO, CR!
20428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Sweden, Stockholm
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Come on get us Date A Live Season II! Don't let us down!
8114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Nothing so far is my cup of tea, though I'm glad the Jojo fans got what they wanted.
29881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/2/14 , edited 4/2/14
Alright this might be a stupid question, but I'm a little confused on how CR announces their lineups:

Are those other 3 other titles that haven't been announced yet just titles that are going to be announced later this week? And then next week they'll have another list of titles they'll announce? Or is this it for the season?
Dtox 
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
YES! Kamigami no Asobi! Check out all those hot babes!
Aryoch 
16595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Alright this might be a stupid question, but I'm a little confused on how CR announces their lineups:

Are those other 3 other titles that haven't been announced yet just titles that are going to be announced later this week? And then next week they'll have another list of titles they'll announce? Or is this it for the season?


That's about right. They'll keep adding more "?" boxes as soon as they get more licenses and will announce them at a later date.
The Wise Wizard
74998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Alright this might be a stupid question, but I'm a little confused on how CR announces their lineups:

Are those other 3 other titles that haven't been announced yet just titles that are going to be announced later this week? And then next week they'll have another list of titles they'll announce?

If you mean the ones listed at the end of the first message as "?? - ??", they will most likely be tomorrow, although in some cases I've seen one or more of those change to the current day.

They normally don't' get too far ahead with the "?? - ??" lines.

One thing you can count on is that more than two additional titles are going to be announced this week after today.
29881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/2/14 , edited 4/2/14

Aryoch wrote:

That's about right. They'll keep adding more "?" boxes as soon as they get more licenses and will announce them at a later date.


TheAncientOne wrote:
If you mean the ones listed at the end of the first message as "?? - ??", they will most likely be tomorrow, although in some cases I've seen one or more of those change to the current day.

They normally don't' get too far ahead with the "?? - ??" lines.

One thing you can count on is that more than two additional titles are going to be announced this week after today.


Alright awesome! I was just curious how it worked. Thanks guys!
48966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

stark700 wrote:

I'm not very enthusiastic about either show but maybe they'll surprise me. Guess we'll see soon.


Well, I try to keep an open mind and give every show at least one episode to see if I really like it.

Crunchyroll Store Manager
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/14 , edited 4/2/14
WOOT! Kagami no Asobi! My seasonal otome need is now filled!
6158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
I wonder when is the announcement for the 3rd show. It's been more than 2 hours now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.