First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Does male genitalia size matter?
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 4/2/14 , edited 4/2/14
Basically I ask because I keep seeing varying opinions. Then I hear some women say that it does not matter as long as the male can make her have an orgasm.
2196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
I don't care about mundane things like that.
As a result, I'd say it doesn't.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Of course it matters.

There's what people say.

Then there's what they do.
15760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Kalamazoo, MI
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Uh..... lol on this thread? I would say yes unfortunately.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Its not about the size of the boat

Its about the Motion of The Ocean
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 4/2/14 , edited 4/2/14
i heard only 9 inches long can fit in a girls vagina anything over is actually fatal and killer







and this thread i give it 5 minutes to 30 minutes until lock then a possible warning then a ban

you may have wanted to phrase it differently like a sugar coded phrase for it

2196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

Anamalous wrote:

i heard only 9 inches long can fit in a girls vagina anything over is actually fatal and killer

that means i could kill a lady





and this thread i give it 5 minutes to 30 minutes until lock then a possible warning then a ban

you may have wanted to phrase it differently like a sugar coded phrase for it


"Do you think the height of the rocket affects how well it fits the socket?"
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

kaptainkooleio wrote:

Its not about the size of the boat

Its about the Motion of The Ocean


^Lol
Lets be frank I have heard of being too big.
12220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Does anything matter if you actually care for the person? I like large butts on girls but that doesn't stop me from loving somebody, large or tiny behind.

tl;dr avoid shallow people.
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 4/2/14


it does actually
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

Judgementwolf wrote:


kaptainkooleio wrote:

Its not about the size of the boat

Its about the Motion of The Ocean


^Lol
Lets be frank I have heard of being too big.


Have you heard of being to normal?
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

kaptainkooleio wrote:


Judgementwolf wrote:


kaptainkooleio wrote:

Its not about the size of the boat

Its about the Motion of The Ocean


^Lol
Lets be frank I have heard of being too big.


Have you heard of being to normal?


Of course.
I only bring up this topic though because it was a burning question in the back my head.
Although I kind feel sorry. For Those...
28672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

Judgementwolf wrote:


Of course.
I only bring up this topic though because it was a burning question in the back my head.
Although I kind feel sorry. For Those...


Why do you feel sorry for them?
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
What ever size it is, she still going to fake it.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 4/2/14

Judgementwolf wrote:


kaptainkooleio wrote:


Judgementwolf wrote:


kaptainkooleio wrote:

Its not about the size of the boat

Its about the Motion of The Ocean


^Lol
Lets be frank I have heard of being too big.


Have you heard of being to normal?


Of course.
I only bring up this topic though because it was a burning question in the back my head.
Although I kind feel sorry. For Those...


you mean the poor jet ski's compared to us yachts?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.