First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Does male genitalia size matter?
31254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brisbane
Offline
Posted 4/3/14

phogan wrote:

I would think girth more than length. The clitoris actually forks and goes around the vagina, pleasure being generated by distending the vaginal wall and moving the internal portions of clitoris. It's also only a few inches from the vaginal entrance.

Probably NSFW.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/5013866.stm
http://blog.museumofsex.com/the-internal-clitoris/


Well that's just gross. Substantively researched and gross.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 4/3/14
Talking about size would be implying you have had sex before. The comments is a lie
Posted 4/3/14
I'm more turned on by bigger ones, but I prefer passion over sex. Like most men just get up and leave, but I prefer men who stay and cuddle further.
Posted 4/3/14

aeb0717 wrote:

Yes, it certainly matters. Whether or not they're possibly too long or too wide (or both) for the partners' bodies, in particular. No human is "one size fits all," after all. All forms of insertion involves working around bones, muscle, and internal organs, so intercourse can quickly turn unpleasant and even dangerous if something goes awry.

Are we talking humans or women? If we're talking women, Studies show that the vagina can be quite flexible. I mean, people come out of them.
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/14 , edited 4/3/14

rockycrag wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:

Yes, it certainly matters. Whether or not they're possibly too long or too wide (or both) for the partners' bodies, in particular. No human is "one size fits all," after all. All forms of insertion involves working around bones, muscle, and internal organs, so intercourse can quickly turn unpleasant and even dangerous if something goes awry.

Are we talking humans or women? If we're talking women, Studies show that the vagina can be quite flexible. I mean, people come out of them.


Yes, infants are generally born through them, but the birth canal widens during the labor process, hence why "dilation" is a hot topic during birthing. Even then, some women have to have emergency C-sections due to their birth canals being unable to accommodate the baby's head in time, if at all. Also, the vagina opening, vulva, and clitoris are known to tear during childbirth, often resulting in stitches. Aside from the birth canal setting a limit, the base width and stretching ability of the vagina varies from woman-to-woman, and women who are know for extreme insertion abilities often "train" for quite some time before their bodies can handle it. Now, the vagina is pretty forgiving in terms of stretching, yet I was also referring to something else; the length of the vagina+womb. Generally, a woman's vaginal canal is roughly four inches long, with the womb adding several more inches. Once again, it varies. What's important is that the coccyx, the tailbone, lies almost directly behind the womb. A man who's long enough will essentially end up hitting the coccyx, with the back of womb caught in between the two. The tailbone, the womb, and the man's penis may be injured, or, at least, it may be uncomfortable/hurt (especially for the woman).
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 4/3/14
I'm actually surprised by the fact that this thread hasn't been locked by a mod yet....
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 4/3/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

I'm actually surprised by the fact that this thread hasn't been locked by a mod yet....


It does not break any of the rules.

On topic
this turned into a very informal thread huh
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 4/3/14 , edited 4/3/14
It's never good to do any kind of operations whit your body, no matter where or what it is since you never know if somethings gonna end up going wrong whit the operation.

Also, size doesn't matter while doing it if both of you enjoy doing it whit one another.
50004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 4/3/14

aeb0717 wrote:

Yes, infants are generally born through them, but the birth canal widens during the labor process, hence why "dilation" is a hot topic during birthing. Even then, some women have to have emergency C-sections due to their birth canals being unable to accommodate the baby's head in time, if at all. Also, the vagina opening, vulva, and clitoris are known to tear during childbirth, often resulting in stitches. Aside from the birth canal setting a limit, the base width and stretching ability of the vagina varies from woman-to-woman, and women who are know for extreme insertion abilities often "train" for quite some time before their bodies can handle it. Now, the vagina is pretty forgiving in terms of stretching, yet I was also referring to something else; the length of the vagina+womb. Generally, a woman's vaginal canal is roughly four inches long, with the womb adding several more inches. Once again, it varies. What's important is that the coccyx, the tailbone, lies almost directly behind the womb. A man who's long enough will essentially end up hitting the coccyx, with the back of womb caught in between the two. The tailbone, the womb, and the man's penis may be injured, or, at least, it may be uncomfortable/hurt (especially for the woman).


Damn, my browser crashed. Well, here's a shorter version. Dilation refers to the cervix, not the vagina. A shoulder is more likely to cause a tear than a head, due to it kind of getting stuck (I'm not going into specifics). Tears of the vulva more often involve the side closer to the anus, not the area around the clitoris, partly because it's pretty close to the pubic bone. The penis almost never goes into the womb, despite what you've seen in hentai, because the womb is usually anteverted. The cervix always has a opening of small diameter, usually less than half a centimetre, in women who haven't had children. That four inches in length can stretch in length quite a distance, even in virgin women, assuming they're relaxed and well prepared or whatever. Striking the coccyx? Once again, you've been looking at too much hentai.
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 4/3/14
Greetings,


2. Crunchyroll’s forums are PG-13. Please keep this in mind when selecting your avatar as well as sharing information in your profile, forum threads & groups.


Because of this, a discussion like this is not suitable for the public forums, no matter how clean you make it.

-click-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.