First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
70083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
Episode 4

For someone who is supposed to have night vision, Nekoyama's eye sight is pretty bad. In comes Meganekkoyama-san, but not without a dizzy spell. Nekoyama sure looks cute in those glasses.
63591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
I wish Inugami was a bit more faithful (like a dog) to Nekoyama though. Idk. She seems like a shameless pervert, and you know I love those, but I don't like when the MC makes a non-tsundere cry because (s)he can't keep it in her pants.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
Ep 4



What do I think?



To HNNNG-finity! And beyond!




bathroom64 wrote:

I wish Inugami was a bit more faithful (like a dog) to Nekoyama though. Idk. She seems like a shameless pervert, and you know I love those, but I don't like when the MC makes a non-tsundere cry because (s)he can't keep it in her pants.


Dog in heat yo
9205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / GA
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

bathroom64 wrote:

I wish Inugami was a bit more faithful (like a dog) to Nekoyama though. Idk. She seems like a shameless pervert, and you know I love those, but I don't like when the MC makes a non-tsundere cry because (s)he can't keep it in her pants.


Going with the dog analogy, I'm imagining it's more like she loves to run around and be friendly with everyone, maybe get her nose in some crotches (metaphorically...), but she still knows who to come home to. In other words, dogs are flirts not sluts ...or something like that.

Plus I have the utmost respect for convincing the girl you fancy to get glasses.
63591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

buldieb wrote:
Plus I have the utmost respect for convincing the girl you fancy to get glasses.

True, but did she really have to flirt with her friend right in front of Nekoyama? It feels like she wants a harem lol
49569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

Rito2Ru wrote:



To HNNNG-finity! And beyond!


This x 100. Inugami looks freaking cute with glasses. Nekoyama didn't look too bad I guess.

65164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/1/14 , edited 5/1/14
God I love this show. Every episode is just too good.

Glasses fetish for the fucking win!
227830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

Oh this enthusiasm
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
Girls in glasses... Inugami looked gorgeous in glasses. Although she was calling Aki a sadist, Inugami sure kept saying it to Aki knowing she'd get smacked around. Is Inugami maybe an "in-the-closet sadist?"
22245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Online
Posted 5/1/14 , edited 5/1/14
MEGANE!!

Koda89 
34925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
So much hnnnng this episode! Glasses make everyone look better.

And Inugami had a great justification for going to the glasses shop despite not wearing them, cause....damn.
98418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
I want a ponytail like inugami. lol
49569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

shaunj07 wrote:

Girls in glasses... Inugami looked gorgeous in glasses. Although she was calling Aki a sadist, Inugami sure kept saying it to Aki knowing she'd get smacked around. Is Inugami maybe an "in-the-closet sadist?"


The word you are looking for is masochist, and yes, she is... She's reminding a lot of Moe from The Real Her. All she needs to do is start begging Aki to call her a dirty slut and tell her what a worm she is. xD
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

kitsuneshoujo wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Girls in glasses... Inugami looked gorgeous in glasses. Although she was calling Aki a sadist, Inugami sure kept saying it to Aki knowing she'd get smacked around. Is Inugami maybe an "in-the-closet sadist?"


The word you are looking for is masochist, and yes, she is... She's reminding a lot of Moe from The Real Her. All she needs to do is start begging Aki to call her a dirty slut and tell her what a worm she is. xD


eh? I just notice what I typed. That's what I get for not proofreading. Thanks for the correction. lol
Posted 5/4/14
lol, Moe is much more of a masochist than Inugami-san is.

haa... after reading the latest manga chapter I can't help but feel just how much more epic the manga is than the anime thus far.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.