First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Don't U think that Haruhi and Yuri look abit alike?
22463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
11688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
I came into this thread thinking "Which Yuri?"

Way too many Yuris out there
63862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/6/14
Well, certainly they looks similar and their personalities are alike. Of course, that's before finding out that Angel Beats wasn't done by KyoAni like the other Key titles are as well as MHS.
Posted 4/14/14
Their appearances and school outfit does look similar, I suppose
Posted 4/14/14
When Angel Beats first aired people were all over that.

They look similar. There's also a little bit similar in their personalities as well though plenty of anime girls share that.
Posted 4/14/14
All anime characters look alike.

Some look more alike than others.
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
I never noticed until now
14436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
Maby.. except the fact Haruhi is super annoying and Yuri is awesome.
Posted 4/14/14
I personally don't see it. But i have very poor vision, so what do I know?

I mean, to me personally, their pose and hairstyle look really similar, but there's eyes seem so radically different to me that it makes them look completely different - but again, my eyes aren't too trustworthy.

And where's the love for Haruhi? I like both characters, but I like Haruhi more. Not because she's better or anything - just personal preference.
7678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
Yes...
Bavalt 
22029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
I watched Angel Beats not too long after Haruhi, and this was pretty much the first thing I thought when Yuri showed up.

Tossing my vote in for Haruhi, incidentally. I like Yuri, but she's too serious for me to take seriously. Haruhi's kind of domineering, but she's fun and, to me at least, more relatable.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
Another one that comes to mind if you're gonna say this.



seekerperson7 wrote:

I personally don't see it. But i have very poor vision, so what do I know?

I mean, to me personally, their pose and hairstyle look really similar, but there's eyes seem so radically different to me that it makes them look completely different - but again, my eyes aren't too trustworthy.

And where's the love for Haruhi? I like both characters, but I like Haruhi more. Not because she's better or anything - just personal preference.


+1 for Haruhi being better.
16931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/14

TsunLemon wrote:

Another one that comes to mind if you're gonna say this.



seekerperson7 wrote:

I personally don't see it. But i have very poor vision, so what do I know?

I mean, to me personally, their pose and hairstyle look really similar, but there's eyes seem so radically different to me that it makes them look completely different - but again, my eyes aren't too trustworthy.

And where's the love for Haruhi? I like both characters, but I like Haruhi more. Not because she's better or anything - just personal preference.


+1 for Haruhi being better.


Was just going to say that Sora look pretty similar to Haruhi too. Hmm but now that Yuri is in the pictures ... well i would say Sora look a lot more similar to Haruhi.


552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
Nope and personality nope as well.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 4/14/14

Steffiekun wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:

Another one that comes to mind if you're gonna say this.



seekerperson7 wrote:

I personally don't see it. But i have very poor vision, so what do I know?

I mean, to me personally, their pose and hairstyle look really similar, but there's eyes seem so radically different to me that it makes them look completely different - but again, my eyes aren't too trustworthy.

And where's the love for Haruhi? I like both characters, but I like Haruhi more. Not because she's better or anything - just personal preference.


+1 for Haruhi being better.


Was just going to say that Sora look pretty similar to Haruhi too. Hmm but now that Yuri is in the pictures ... well i would say Sora look a lot more similar to Haruhi.




Indeed, Sora looks way more similar to Haruhi IMO.

For me, I consider Yuri and Sora being Haruhi split in 2 and sent to 2 different series.
Sora getting Haruhi's extreme tsundere-ness, and Yuri getting her bossy personality.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.