First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring Titles: Kindaichi, Daimidaler, Fairy Tail, The Irregular at Magic High School, Kawaisou, Love Live! School Id
21471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Santa Clarita, CA
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

aoo40a wrote:

*looking up Funimation subscription*
still hoping to hear about fairy tail...


i was hoping to avoid this but looks like I'm gonna have to start browsing myself
17490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
Yowamushi Pedal and now Love live on the same day.... Can Mondays get any better?
19659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / No
Online
Posted 4/4/14
-crosses fingers of Kagerou Days-
127398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
Please get No Game No Life!!!!!!!
52640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
Fairy Tail has to be the last one announced today, but it will most likely have the same 30 day stream restriction and for members only.
12784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

Fairy Tail has to be the last one announced today, but it will most likely have the same 30 day stream restriction and for members only.


I hope not. It needs to be up here like a regular show.
12784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/14 , edited 4/4/14
I'am going to be so pissed if CR announces Fairy Tail and it's not available in the U.S and/or they can only keep episodes up here for 30 days.
67858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

KamenAnime96 wrote: I'am going to be so pissed if CR announces Fairy Tail and it's not available in the U.S and/or they can only keep episodes up here for 30 days.

I'd think if Crunchyroll got it on the old terms ~ 30 days per episode, premium members worldwide outside Japan ~ that would be cause for relief rather than for getting pissed.

Especially since we've had a second North American only license "news announced but not site announced" with Kawai Complex Guide to Manners and Hostile Behavior, aka Kawaisou.
12784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

agila61 wrote:


KamenAnime96 wrote: I'am going to be so pissed if CR announces Fairy Tail and it's not available in the U.S and/or they can only keep episodes up here for 30 days.

I'd think if Crunchyroll got it on the old terms ~ 30 days per episode, premium members worldwide outside Japan ~ that would be cause for relief rather than for getting pissed.

Especially since we've had a second North American only license "news announced but not site announced" with Kawai Complex Guide to Manners and Hostile Behavior, aka Kawaisou.


Those other titles will probably have a site announcement soon.
17838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

kuuderes_shadow wrote:

In before the inevitable 'why isn't this series in the UK?' comments about Kawaisou from people who don't realise that it is (just not on Crunchyroll).


It's just on a crappy service that doesn't have a queue system, forgets your place in the episode and still forces you to sit through ads even when you pay.

aoo40a 
11036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

KamenAnime96 wrote:


agila61 wrote:


KamenAnime96 wrote: I'am going to be so pissed if CR announces Fairy Tail and it's not available in the U.S and/or they can only keep episodes up here for 30 days.

I'd think if Crunchyroll got it on the old terms ~ 30 days per episode, premium members worldwide outside Japan ~ that would be cause for relief rather than for getting pissed.

Especially since we've had a second North American only license "news announced but not site announced" with Kawai Complex Guide to Manners and Hostile Behavior, aka Kawaisou.


Those other titles will probably have a site announcement soon.


To be honest I am ok with the 30 days rights, I will only watch it once. I'd love to have it permanently but still to stream the episodes in full HD in release date.. sounds good enough to me.
28663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

TiggsPanther wrote:


kuuderes_shadow wrote:

In before the inevitable 'why isn't this series in the UK?' comments about Kawaisou from people who don't realise that it is (just not on Crunchyroll).


It's just on a crappy service that doesn't have a queue system, forgets your place in the episode and still forces you to sit through ads even when you pay.



I never use queue systems anyway so that one at least means nothing to me. And I've not had significant problems with losing my place in the episode, and you can always skip forwards to get back where you were if you do.
47765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 4/4/14
Excited for Love Live. And somewhat excited in finding out more about the Kawaii hotel...lol
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
"The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior Saturday, April 5 at 10pm Pacific Time"

but the news post still says "The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior is set to broadcast every Saturday starting on April 5th, at 8:00pm Pacific Time"

...which one is the right time?
27495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
I wonder when TBS will notice that there are people outside North America that wants to watch the anime they license u_u. I just hope next announcement be a series I want to watch and be available also in Latin America =/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.