First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring Titles: Kindaichi, Daimidaler, Fairy Tail, The Irregular at Magic High School, Kawaisou, Love Live! School Id
jolot 
26114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / OSLO
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
I got nothing. Buhu.
Brand Manager
582476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

ziemiak wrote:

I can't watch first season but thanks anyway.


We've extended the territories to both seasons now.
Brand Manager
582476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

Wander557 wrote:

"The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior Saturday, April 5 at 10pm Pacific Time"

but the news post still says "The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior is set to broadcast every Saturday starting on April 5th, at 8:00pm Pacific Time"

...which one is the right time?


Sorry for the typo! 8pm is the correct time.
25716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poland
Online
Posted 4/4/14

lugiamania wrote:


ziemiak wrote:

I can't watch first season but thanks anyway.


We've extended the territories to both seasons now. :)

That's nice, thanks!

17302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / East Coast USA
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
Woot woot Mahouka ftw. Thank you Crunchyroll and Aniplex for your continued grabbing of awesome anime!

Now Haikyuu!! and Mekakucity Actors.
12820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
The Irregular at Magic High School will only be available for 21 days from first air date for everyone or only some countries?
25777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BAYSIDE,NY
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
I really happy with CR getting LOVE LIVE again
12006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
The Irregular at Magic High School , the world is still beautiful, Sounds great and looking forward for them! Thanks CR
25635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Side 6, L5
Online
Posted 4/4/14
These all look very nice, but the one I'd really like to see is Mako Mankanshoku's High School Fight Club!

Just sayin'.
12051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The moon
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
So who has the irregular at magical highschool for the uk because this was the one I was hoping the uk got but as always we get the bad end of the stick I just hope that some how crunchy can get this for the rest of us but I'm not holding my breath
25307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hertfordshire, UK
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

grahamguest12345 wrote:

So who has the irregular at magical highschool for the uk because this was the one I was hoping the uk got but as always we get the bad end of the stick I just hope that some how crunchy can get this for the rest of us but I'm not holding my breath


I hope the UK being excluded is an error. Animax have announced their lineup today and Wakanim have said there are no simulcasts this season, besides the series page doesn't indicate any region locking...
12051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The moon
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

MrJoMiMo92 wrote:


grahamguest12345 wrote:

So who has the irregular at magical highschool for the uk because this was the one I was hoping the uk got but as always we get the bad end of the stick I just hope that some how crunchy can get this for the rest of us but I'm not holding my breath


I hope the UK being excluded is an error. Animax have announced their lineup today and Wakanim have said there are no simulcasts this season, besides the series page doesn't indicate any region locking...


Yeah I just checked that as we'll does not seem to be locked for the uk and I just added it to my queue so I hope it's a error
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PALO ALTO, CA
Offline
Posted 4/4/14
Really looking forward to School Idol Project season 2.
22626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/14

KamenAnime96 wrote:

The Irregular at Magic High School will only be available for 21 days from first air date for everyone or only some countries?


The countries with an asterisk.
67520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SLC
Offline
Posted 4/4/14 , edited 4/4/14
The Irregular at Magic High School

This makes me 17 kinds of happy. The books are awesome and I've been looking forward to this since it was announced.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.