First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
Post Reply Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season
kastzy 
24594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
NISA recently posted a pre-order for the S1 premium concert set that includes S1 on blu-ray, a bunch of bonus items, and the 2 disc OST Notes of School idol days.
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 15 days ago

kastzy wrote:

NISA recently posted a pre-order for the S1 premium concert set that includes S1 on blu-ray, a bunch of bonus items, and the 2 disc OST Notes of School idol days.


Unless I'm missing something in that listing, that's a terrible deal. The only listed difference between that version and the normal Premium version is the inclusion of the OST, but the Concert Set version is $33 more expensive. That's an expensive soundtrack.
kastzy 
24594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 15 days ago

Barbobot wrote:
Unless I'm missing something in that listing, that's a terrible deal. The only listed difference between that version and the normal Premium version is the inclusion of the OST, but the Concert Set version is $33 more expensive. That's an expensive soundtrack.


OST is $33 via CDJapan + shipping.
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 15 days ago

kastzy wrote:

OST is $33 via CDJapan + shipping.


Well at least it's not NISA specifically making it a terrible deal. Can't say I would ever pay $33 for just an OST though.
Nork22 
41518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

Barbobot wrote:
Well at least it's not NISA specifically making it a terrible deal. Can't say I would ever pay $33 for just an OST though.

You have to remember, Japan still loves their CDs and prices for them hasn't change in the last 20 years. I say the OST is worth the "extra" cost because listening to the music by itself has a certain charm and feel of the music you hear in JRPGs in the late 2000.
kastzy 
24594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago

Nork22 wrote:


Barbobot wrote:
Well at least it's not NISA specifically making it a terrible deal. Can't say I would ever pay $33 for just an OST though.

You have to remember, Japan still loves their CDs and prices for them hasn't change in the last 20 years. I say the OST is worth the "extra" cost because listening to the music by itself has a certain charm and feel of the music you hear in JRPGs in the late 2000.


2+ hours of music seems worth $33 to me. I already have a couple of the songs from iTunes Japan and I had to pay more than $3 a song.
First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.