First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring Titles: Captain Earth, Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro, Baby Steps, Haikyu, Brynhildr in the Darkness, and Brok
9100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
I really hope Crunchyroll picks up Kanojo Ga Flag Wo Oraretara. It's my personal must watch series this spring.
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Online
Posted 4/5/14

NiraVancopoulos wrote: Actually I discovered something weird right now, if I change the lenguage into spanish I can watch the videos without problem, but with the page set in english is blocked

Ah, that would explain why the media restrictions tag looks good but there are blocking errors ... the english language access setting looks like it was messed up.

Unless the contract was the US only for Spanish and Canada only for French, which I kind of doubt.
90452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
Yay!! Now my void for Kuroko no Basuke has been filled.
12822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
CR please putting back up all the past episodes of Fairy Tail?
18098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
It is really sad that Toho doesn't want to get their titles available to other countries except the ones that speak English. I was expecting Haikyuu so much
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Online
Posted 4/5/14 , edited 4/5/14

SDragneel wrote: It is really sad that Toho doesn't want to get their titles available to other countries except the ones that speak English. I was expecting Haikyuu so much

The other Toho license was North America only ~ I hope that UK members who complain about not getting UK rights to series watch the hell out of Haikyuu, to send a message to Toho to catch up with the 21st century.
22373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 4/5/14

CrazyYanmega wrote:

I really hope Crunchyroll picks up Kanojo Ga Flag Wo Oraretara. It's my personal must watch series this spring.


I agree with this.
11359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 4/5/14 , edited 4/5/14
As I expected Haikyuu is unavailable to Latin America thanks to TBS... No, wait, the publisher is actually Toho? And it is not only available to US/CAN but all the Enghlish speaking countries? What a surprise! That being the case, I really hope they continue expanding the region availability of their titles though I guess that may be unlikely...
8450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hidden Village of...
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
If the last announcement today was Dragon ball z Kai, CR just made my day!
115525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cαℓιғσяиια, Sʋи Ѵ...
Offline
Posted 4/5/14 , edited 4/5/14
please add: Soul Eater Not, Seikoku no Dragonar (i know funimation added it), Black bullet, Akuma no Riddle, Mekaku City Actors, No Game, No Life, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Hitsugi no Chaika, Kamigami no Asobi ~Ludere deorum~, M3 ~Sono Kuroki Tetsu~, Mahou Shoujo Taisen,.
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Online
Posted 4/5/14 , edited 4/5/14

akai_ryu wrote: As I expected Haikyuu is unavailable to Latin America thanks to TBS... No, wait, the publisher is actually Toho? And it is not only available to US/CAN but all the Enghlish speaking countries? What a surprise! That being the case, I really hope they continue expanding the region availability of their titles though I guess that may be unlikely...

Like I just said, I hope that the UK members who have been complaining about series availability watch the hell out of it, to convince Toho to expand the licensing region included with North American streaming rights.

Since Toho didn't have the sense to include LA in their experiment, its kind of out of the hands of LA members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


prabashi wrote: please add: Soul Eater Not, Seikoku no Dragonar (i know funimation added it), Black bullet, Akuma no Riddle, Mekaku City Actors, No Game, No Life, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Hitsugi no Chaika, Kamigami no Asobi ~Ludere deorum~, M3 ~Sono Kuroki Tetsu~, Mahou Shoujo Taisen,.

Remember that Crunchyroll puts in a request for every anime series that is starting in Japan in every broadcast season, so if Crunchyroll didn't get a series, its because the Japanese rights owner didn't agree to license it to Crunchyroll or the North American licensee didn't agree to sublicense it to Crunchyroll.

But you can definitely expect Makuku City Actors, since Aniplex of America announced it would be streaming at Crunchyroll, Hulu and Daisuki (and Aniplex Channel, but AFAIU that's just a Hulu embed).
47218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
BABY STEPS!
Aryoch 
17639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
I can't believe I probably lost my chances of watching Broken Blade thanks to FUNimation....
16951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
Looks like this season Saturdays will be the big amount of anime shows to see. Looking forward to it after finishing season 1 of JoJo with more to come on that too!
21380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / IDK
Offline
Posted 4/5/14
So is Haikyiu airing today Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.