First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Worst anime you've ever seen?
22463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14
Naruto
wasted so much time watching this. especially the last 3 years, HALF of it was fillers

Seriously, I saw the list of episodes again just now and for the last 3 years, there are more fillers than actual story episodes
42443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

FkYouBish wrote:

Naruto
wasted so much time watching this. especially the last 3 years, HALF of it was fillers

Seriously, I saw the list of episodes again just now and for the last 3 years, there are more fillers than actual story episodes



Exactly how short would Naruto and Naruto Shippuden be without the fillers?
32403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / virginia
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14
i can't remember the name of the anime, but the reason why i hated it was because 2 of the supposed main characters had absolulely ZERO effect on the outcome of the show and the show spent 12 episodes on them which made those episodes completely worthless, so half the show was worthless.


basically it was about like some demon princess and angel princess transfer to this dudes class, he lives with this one girl who loves him, there is this other girl who likes him too.

all 4 of the girls are interested in him, but the ONLY girls that actually have any impact is the girl who lives with him who goes bat shit crazy in the last couple episodes because he is falling for the other normal human girl.

and basically the WHOLE concept of heaven and hell entities living with human people becomes mute because they had zero to do with the outcome of the story so it was just a big waste of time.
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

Exactly how short would Naruto and Naruto Shippuden be without the fillers?


Hm.. Curious myself since I've only skimmed through the Naruto anime when Sailor Bee had the Naruto trivia contest (I was curious how much I could get right without having watched the series), I found a random website that lists them:

Naruto (1-220)
Episode: 026
Episode: 097
Episode: 101-106
Episode: 137-140
Episode: 143-219

89 filler episodes of 220 total episodes.

40% of the Naruto anime is filler episodes.

Naruto Shippuden
Episode: 057-070
Episode: 091-112
Episode: 144-151
Episode: 170-171
Episode: 176-196
Episode: 223-242
Episode: 257-260
Episode: 271
Episode: 279-281
Episode: 284-295
Episode: 303-320
Episode: 327
Episode: 349-360 (Estimated)

137 filler episodes of 360 total episodes.

38% of the Naruto Shippuden anime is estimated to be filler episodes.
22463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14



Episode: 223-242
Episode: 257-260
Episode: 271
Episode: 279-281
Episode: 284-295
Episode: 303-320
Episode: 327
Episode: 349-360 (Estimated)


so according to this data,

71 out of 137 episodes will be fillers.

I'm not hating on Naruto itself. I used to love it since middle school till less than a year ago. (And now I think die hard "Naruto is the only anime" ppl are kinda annoying)
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/14
I will have to say Pupa if school days is not in it and speaking of which fuck school days
5099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York, LI
Offline
Posted 4/6/14
Green Greens. Its Absolutely the worst animes I've ever seen in my entire live, Its disgusting to boot. God I don't know how I sat through that garbage.
42443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/14



Wow.
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14
Garzey's Wing. Like, that's kind of a cheaty answer but hey, it's famous for being bad.

Out of actual series that aired, I mostly try to avoid bad ones. The worst one I ever saw was Seitokai no Ichizon, which I dropped halfway through for being generic moe harem comedy bullshit that wasn't funny and plus tried to have dramatic moments, which it failed miserably at. There's also Infinite Stratos, which I dropped after episode 2 because lol, no thanks.

Out of series I actually watched all the way through, probably Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu? Not really a bad show, but not... good either.

Like I said, I try to just straight-up avoid bad series.

EDIT: I was just looking through the thread and forget everything I just said, it's fucking K-On! It's not as technically bad as some of those other shows I just listed and I can see the appeal, but man... I tried to watch it recently and it just infuriated me SO BAD. The characterization has literally nothing going for it aside for moe tropes, and as I'm a musician it was infuriating to see them be magically good at music when they played their songs when they'd done literally no practice. I'm glad BECK exists to actually take the concept of starting a band seriously.
19765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

sporkaganza wrote:

Garzey's Wing. Like, that's kind of a cheaty answer but hey, it's famous for being bad.

Out of actual series that aired, I mostly try to avoid bad ones. The worst one I ever saw was Seitokai no Ichizon, which I dropped halfway through for being generic moe harem comedy bullshit that wasn't funny and plus tried to have dramatic moments, which it failed miserably at. There's also Infinite Stratos, which I dropped after episode 2 because lol, no thanks.

Out of series I actually watched all the way through, probably Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu? Not really a bad show, but not... good either.

Like I said, I try to just straight-up avoid bad series.

EDIT: I was just looking through the thread and forget everything I just said, it's fucking K-On! It's not as technically bad as some of those other shows I just listed and I can see the appeal, but man... I tried to watch it recently and it just infuriated me SO BAD. The characterization has literally nothing going for it aside for moe tropes, and as I'm a musician it was infuriating to see them be magically good at music when they played their songs when they'd done literally no practice. I'm glad BECK exists to actually take the concept of starting a band seriously.


Lol to your last part. I forgot I also hate K-ON for this thread until just now, and I also play an instrument. But I agree that K-ON! appeals to many people, so I won't say it's the worst thing I've seen.

For the Naruto filler people, I think the new filler arc is better than all of the main plot arcs I've seen except the Pain Arc, so I don't know how I feel about that..

I'll still say that I watched too much of Magical Warfare. I initially thought it was OK, but then I found out the Light novel actually wasn't nearly as bad, and that's why I consider that show to be really bad. It would be one thing if the original material weren't bad, but when it's actually of good and you mess up the show that bad you should be ashamed...
The Wise Wizard
100941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

ironskillet2 wrote:

basically it was about like some demon princess and angel princess transfer to this dudes class, he lives with this one girl who loves him, there is this other girl who likes him too.

all 4 of the girls are interested in him, but the ONLY girls that actually have any impact is the girl who lives with him who goes bat shit crazy in the last couple episodes because he is falling for the other normal human girl.

You appear to be describing Shuffle!, which is perhaps most notable for being one of the few harem anime where the MC actually picks someone.

31049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Dirty Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/7/14
yosuga no sora for some reason made me feel like a bad person after watching it so would have to go with that
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

Theytoldme wrote:

yosuga no sora for some reason made me feel like a bad person after watching it so would have to go with that


I did not like that show either. If the show focused more on plot and less on boner, then I would enjoy it more.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

Tyler_The_Doge wrote:

Nisemonogatari.

Also, I've never seen Pupa, it looks cool, but is it really that bad?


Better read the manga. READ THE MANGA.


10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
CONTROVERSY TIME! Though not as bad as Naruto and Bleach's later story arcs *shiver*, I really hated Gundam 00, Evangelion and Attack on Titan.

#bringthefanboyhate

EDIT: Alright, they had pretty noice animution, but I hated each of them from a story and/or character perspective.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.