First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Kamigami no Asobi
17679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 4/6/14
What, no one saw episode 1 of this?

This looks hilariously camp. I was sold on the magical boy transformation AND the ED that looks like a MTV video from the 90s.
76026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14
The first episode was hilarious, I might pick it up just for the laughs.

Kuudere Hades, he's so kawaii!

98416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14
Eh I couldnt get past the first few minutes. It was horrible.
2441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 4/6/14
Oh, God...the FLOWERS
222807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 4/6/14
Imo, it was pretty bad but I'll keep up with this show to see how it goes. Isn't it funny how she has the same name as the main girl from Diabolik Lovers?
98416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/6/14
This is a female harem show right?

Despite being female this is not what I want to watch lol
33494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/14
My wife and I tried to watch it, we both said no thank you.
53657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14

Sacae89 wrote:

This is a female harem show right?

Despite being female this is not what I want to watch lol


Reverse harems :P..its a genre that tends to fuse together every cringe worthy moments together...but then again regular harems are almost the same the only difference is reverse harem actually has a progression, which tend to still be meh.
98416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

cay032692 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

This is a female harem show right?

Despite being female this is not what I want to watch lol


Reverse harems :P..its a genre


Ouran Host Club would count right? I liked that one.

But the point of magical boy transformation and then riding off on a horse with him is agh. Can not watch.

I'll pass.
53657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Ouran Host Club would count right? I liked that one.

But the point of magical boy transformation and then riding off on a horse with him is agh. Can not watch.

I'll pass.


Lol dam missed my edit...That is one of the few decent, actually I would say great ones in the genre....LOL the transformation shouldn't have been the dropping point xD
98416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

cay032692 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

Ouran Host Club would count right? I liked that one.

But the point of magical boy transformation and then riding off on a horse with him is agh. Can not watch.

I'll pass.


Lol dam missed my edit...That is one of the few decent, actually I would say great ones in the genre....LOL the transformation shouldn't have been the dropping point xD


lol it was the combo of transformation and then riding off on a white horse with him.

That's when I stopped watching. What should have been the dropping point? lol
45843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

Sacae89 wrote:

This is a female harem show right?

Despite being female this is not what I want to watch lol



Most people have mix feelings about reverse harems. Some of the female main characters in reverse harems are either stupid and weak or annoying and weak. You'll rarely have a reverse harem with strong, smart, and independent female main character.

Just my take on it.
53657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

Sacae89 wrote:

lol it was the combo of transformation and then riding off on a white horse with him.

That's when I stopped watching. What should have been the dropping point? lol


AH, so it was the horses fault....It should have been the flower background introduction of every guy, haha, I just kept going who is this appealing to? But it isnt a drop yet for me, Tend to sit through most reverse harems to at least know how the plot is progressing even as I skip it here and there..After sitting through Diabolick Lovers, easy to sit through most reverse harems now.
98416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

cay032692 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

lol it was the combo of transformation and then riding off on a white horse with him.

That's when I stopped watching. What should have been the dropping point? lol


AH, so it was the horses fault....It should have been the flower background introduction of every guy, haha, I just kept going who is this appealing to? But it isnt a drop yet for me, Tend to sit through most reverse harems to at least know how the plot is progressing even as I skip it here and there..After sitting through Diabolick Lovers, easy to sit through most reverse harems now.


Awww but that reminded me of the flower background introductions of Ouran Host Club.

It was all the horse's fault.
76026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/14

Sacae89 wrote:

lol it was the combo of transformation and then riding off on a white horse with him.

That's when I stopped watching. What should have been the dropping point? lol

At that point I was already laughing too hard to willfully quit.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.