First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply are you a player?
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I got play tennis not in school but play with my friends in the GYM ... lolx:D
Member
13987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
I Do Lols In A Tennis Club ( In School )
Member
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
i've been playing tennis for four years now...
Member
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

mynamejake wrote:

i've played tennis since i was 7 i am now 13!!!!!!! i hav also won 4 school singles tournaments!!!!!!!!!!


cool! i've been playing tennis for 4 years as s hobby.. i've never entered a competition before.. that's amazing!!!
Member
1340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

ri-chan257 wrote:


mynamejake wrote:

i've played tennis since i was 7 i am now 13!!!!!!! i hav also won 4 school singles tournaments!!!!!!!!!!


cool! i've been playing tennis for 4 years as s hobby.. i've never entered a competition before.. that's amazing!!!


thx!!!! this years competition i came runners up cause some dude frm Egypt beat me in the finals!!!!!
Member
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

mynamejake wrote:


ri-chan257 wrote:


mynamejake wrote:

i've played tennis since i was 7 i am now 13!!!!!!! i hav also won 4 school singles tournaments!!!!!!!!!!


cool! i've been playing tennis for 4 years as s hobby.. i've never entered a competition before.. that's amazing!!!


thx!!!! this years competition i came runners up cause some dude frm Egypt beat me in the finals!!!!!


AWESOME!!! Wish i had talent for tennis... *sigh*
Member
1340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

ri-chan257 wrote:


mynamejake wrote:


ri-chan257 wrote:


mynamejake wrote:

i've played tennis since i was 7 i am now 13!!!!!!! i hav also won 4 school singles tournaments!!!!!!!!!!


cool! i've been playing tennis for 4 years as s hobby.. i've never entered a competition before.. that's amazing!!!


thx!!!! this years competition i came runners up cause some dude frm Egypt beat me in the finals!!!!!


AWESOME!!! Wish i had talent for tennis... *sigh*


LOL!!!!
Member
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a planet where...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I play tennis!! Its soo fun...
Member
759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
i dont play tennis...cuz i always didnt get a chance to, aww i wana play someday.
Member
30944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Present day.
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
i play tennis ... not a pro though ... haha
but it has been a long time since i played ...
i'm hoping to join a tennisclub soon ...
and learn more ..
Posted 3/16/08
i have 2 years of tennis experience!! lol
ive been playing for quite a bit...since i was 12..not as long as some other ppl though
Member
19393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / dying somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
I always play tennis in summer with my cousin(who loves prince of tennis very much)
1882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where my love is
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
ME!!! i started around my 7th grade and i've been playing ever since! *_*
Member
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
i play tennis but not very good
Member
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SHINee World ~ En...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
I play tennis sometimes just for a laugh nothing serious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.