First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Most Powerful Characters in Anime (they don't need to be hax)
19765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
Here's my list:

#1 Aiwass (A certain magical Index)
#2 Aleister Crowley (A certain magical Index)
#3 Othinus (A certain magical Index)
#4 Touma Kamijou (A certain magical Index) (There's a catch to him being included...)
#5 Goku (DBZ)
#6 Ollerus (A certain magical Index)
#7 Fiamma of the Right (A certain magical Index)
#8 Accelerator (A certain Magical Index)
#9 Naruto (Naruto)
#10 Natsu (Fairy Tail)
#11 ... spoiler for end of this anime season...
#12 Ichigo (Bleach)

and so on...

I've heard there are anime more hax than A certain magical Index, but I still find it at least slightly unlikely after seeing how powerful Othinus was...

And yes, I do believe A certain Magical Index characters are stronger than Goku. It CAN HAPPEN. :lol:

*Gasp*

If you like powerful series that are well-done I recommend it.
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / neo-tokyo
Offline
Posted 4/7/14
wrongggggggg
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
SUPER TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN.....JUST WHO DA HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
80226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Abu Bakr al-Baghd...
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
1. Saitama (Onepunch man manga)
2. Levi (Attack on titan)
3. Mikasa (Attack on titan)
4. Frog doctor (a certain magical Index)
5. Accelerator (a certain magical Index)
6. Negi (Negima)
7. Ichigo (Bleach)
8. Touma (a certain magical Index)
9. Kirito (Sword art online)

These i have chosen depending on how there world is and not only battle strange but other factors as we.
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14
Moyoyon from Wizard Barristers was ridiculously overpowered.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
Warning: the pic below contain lots of cussing words

Note: Demonbane is a sentient being, not just a weapon of mass destruction.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/7/14
Any main character in any Shounen Jump manga along with the anime.
22406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Online
Posted 4/7/14
all I want to do is complain about this magical index...but I'm like only in the middle of swathing it.

But they have zoology much exposition...
Imam let the kindles autocorrect keep the zoology in there.

When creating a powerful character you got to be careful. Index, fairy tail, bleach, I don't thing they did it right. Now what makes these shows awesome isn't their characters, so its not a big deal. But...that also makes them hard to list or rate. How does magic even work in fairytail? Or chakra in Naruto? Every time I think about chakra I just facepalm at the absurdity. When they focus on Naruto the story rocks, but when it ventures to others.... why cant Rock Lee use ninjutsu? Because because you say? Alright.
What about all That Sasuke nonsense? I'm fine with the eye bulshit, that was explained early on. But where and why does he get magical vampire armorial? THIS ISNT FINAL FANTASY YOU CANT JUST DO THIS!

HunterxHunter does reallywell with Nen, and I can easily see Ton fighting toe to toe with Goku or Cell. King is totaly at SSJ3.

Reminds me of Claymore and Berserk. Back when Claymore came out I
I watched it weekly along with Berserk. The settings are just that simmilar to me. Nomatter how hard I tried I could not even imagine Guts being able to fight on pàr with Claymores. The man struggles with a Yoma llike snakeman in episode 1. Claymores exist to kill these monsters while even fighting larger ones daily.

However. Reading the Berserk manga, Guts eventually reaches beyond that level of strength and can easily beat those regular old claymores. I guess what I'm trying to way is a show needs a proper sense of rules and scale in order compare or relate.


.
24760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

Felstalker wrote:

However. Reading the Berserk manga, Guts eventually reaches beyond that level of strength and can easily beat those regular old claymores. I guess what I'm trying to way is a show needs a proper sense of rules and scale in order compare or relate.


I was DEEPLY disturbed at the lack of Guts in this post until you (thankfully) mentioned him. Seriously, though, Guts has a secret ability/power that very few people will notice (whether they watch the anime or read the manga) that puts him leagues above Ichigo or Goku, or even Luffy. Sadly, intellectuals would bastardize it and call it "Plot Armor", but it's not.

Guts with the Berserker Armor could easily take on Cthulhu and laugh the entire time like it was nothing; THAT'S who Guts is!

Honorable mentions: Guin, Erza Scarlet (for all the people who say Guildarts or Laxus; they ain't got s**t on Erza), Kenichi Shirahama, Balsa, Roronoa Zoro, and Makoto Kusanagi.

Oh, and Priscilla from Claymore (after the reveal of what she really is).
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

Maou068 wrote:


All I can say is, a big thank you to Demonbane for all that he does.
22215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14

supartastic wrote:

SUPER TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN.....JUST WHO DA HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE


This

Don't mind me just A GIANT MECH MADE FROM PURE ENERGY THAT STANDS 56 BILLION LIGHT YEATS TALL WITH A DRILL THAT'S 10x THAT SIZE. What's that? Not impressed? How about the fact that I TOWER OVER THE MILKY WAY AND MILLIONS OF OTHER GALAXIES?! Fuck you I'm OP as hell.
14988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/7/14
2845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / VIC, AU
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

27100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

dniv wrote:

Here's my list:

#1 Aiwass (A certain magical Index)
#2 Aleister Crowley (A certain magical Index)
#3 Othinus (A certain magical Index)
#4 Touma Kamijou (A certain magical Index) (There's a catch to him being included...)
#5 Goku (DBZ)
#6 Ollerus (A certain magical Index)
#7 Fiamma of the Right (A certain magical Index)
#8 Accelerator (A certain Magical Index)
#9 Naruto (Naruto)
#10 Natsu (Fairy Tail)
#11 ... spoiler for end of this anime season...
#12 Ichigo (Bleach)

and so on...

I've heard there are anime more hax than A certain magical Index, but I still find it at least slightly unlikely after seeing how powerful Othinus was...

And yes, I do believe A certain Magical Index characters are stronger than Goku. It CAN HAPPEN. :lol:

*Gasp*

If you like powerful series that are well-done I recommend it.


So they can bust planets with one beam? Yeah... no they can't. When it comes to standard Shonen, nothing beats DBZ since barely anything else can obliterate planets with a flick of a finger. Also, lol on Naruto's placement.

However, this conversation ends with Gurren Lagann, which is the strongest anime anything that I can legitimately quantify.
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / neo-tokyo
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14

Orga777 wrote:


dniv wrote:

Here's my list:

#1 Aiwass (A certain magical Index)
#2 Aleister Crowley (A certain magical Index)
#3 Othinus (A certain magical Index)
#4 Touma Kamijou (A certain magical Index) (There's a catch to him being included...)
#5 Goku (DBZ)
#6 Ollerus (A certain magical Index)
#7 Fiamma of the Right (A certain magical Index)
#8 Accelerator (A certain Magical Index)
#9 Naruto (Naruto)
#10 Natsu (Fairy Tail)
#11 ... spoiler for end of this anime season...
#12 Ichigo (Bleach)

and so on...

I've heard there are anime more hax than A certain magical Index, but I still find it at least slightly unlikely after seeing how powerful Othinus was...

And yes, I do believe A certain Magical Index characters are stronger than Goku. It CAN HAPPEN. :lol:

*Gasp*

If you like powerful series that are well-done I recommend it.


So they can bust planets with one beam? Yeah... no they can't. When it comes to standard Shonen, nothing beats DBZ since barely anything else can obliterate planets with a flick of a finger. Also, lol on Naruto's placement.

However, this conversation ends with Gurren Lagann, which is the strongest anime anything that I can legitimately quantify.



that list is wrong and youre kinda right its a lot of animes that can planet bus hell dbz is on its way to galaxy busting
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.