First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anime Fans Are Intolerant of New People Joining the Base
75656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

Phersu wrote:


agila61 wrote: I try to avoid spoilers, but man, it can't be algae from the seas, the seas have all died.

Nah. It's from a movie.

Uhmm ... you realize that the seas have not actually all died in real life? It was in that movie that you are talking about that the seas have all died ... that was one of the clues that something strange was going on.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

agila61 wrote:

Uhmm ... you realize that the seas have not actually all died in real life? It was in that movie that you are talking about that the seas have all died ... that was one of the clues that something strange was going on.


I'm sad that you got my obscure reference.
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

Lemontitties wrote:


SacredBlood77 wrote:

Humans are Intolerant creatures, it's not just the Anime fandom.


Brony fandom *shivers*


Stop it.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14


No means no. Yes means yes. Tsundere no means yes. Tsundere yes means no.
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

Phersu wrote:



No means no. Yes means yes. Tsundere no means yes. Tsundere yes means no.


B-Baka...
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14


My heart. You just stole it.
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14

Phersu wrote:



My heart. You just stole it.


Yes good. Another one for my collection.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

spectralMagician wrote:

Yes good. Another one for my collection.


You have a heart collection too? Bestest buddies forever?
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

Phersu wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:

Yes good. Another one for my collection.


You have a heart collection too? Bestest buddies forever?


Well duh. After you put the heart in the jar of course.
75656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14

Phersu wrote:


agila61 wrote: Uhmm ... you realize that the seas have not actually all died in real life? It was in that movie that you are talking about that the seas have all died ... that was one of the clues that something strange was going on.

I'm sad that you got my obscure reference.


<--- Look at the age over there ... that wasn't an obscure reference back when the movie came out. It was, for maybe a decade after the movie came out, one of the most common "spoilers" running joke there was, right up there with Stars Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and

45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

spectralMagician wrote:

Well duh. After you put the heart in the jar of course.


I have a Octo-Vascular System. Ie....eight hearts. Which one do you want?
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

Phersu wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:

Well duh. After you put the heart in the jar of course.


I have a Octo-Vascular System. Ie....eight hearts. Which one do you want?


Yes.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14


Here, take the fifth one.
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

Phersu wrote:



Here, take the fifth one.


Ugggggh daaaaad you always give me the fifth one I want the third one
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14

spectralMagician wrote:

Ugggggh daaaaad you always give me the fifth one I want the third one


No.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.