Post Reply Pretty Please? (Want fairy tail earlier seasons)
6222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/8/14
Never got to finish watching iFairy Tail around episode like 60 something, and id really like to be able to stream it easily from crunchyroll. I don't wanna watch the 2nd season until i get the chance to finish it. Do a loyal anime lover a solid?
10345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

TFfunnyguy wrote:

Never got to finish watching it around episode like 60 something, and id really like to be able to stream it easily from crunchyroll. I don't wanna watch the 2nd season until i get the chance to finish it. Do a loyal anime lover a solid?


I do believe that this is the 5th season Fairy Tail is going on. Nevertheless, you can catch the first three seasons over at Funimation (though they're missing all of season 4 and are only releasing two episodes per week) or you can go over to Hulu (but the annoying ads could be a bother). Other than that, I'm not sure where you can catch all of the first 4 seasons. I myself am wanting to play catch up so I can tune in for the simulcasts. I feel left out and hopeless :/
58426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/8/14 , edited 4/8/14
I couldnt tell he was talking about Fairy Tail in the first post, second one made it clear.

I would love backlog of ad-free-no-second-sub-somewhere-else here in CR.

I would really love it.

Edit: OH its in the subtitle part under thread title. Didnt see it since I came from somewhere else.


I say yes Pretty Please!! I want to see Fairy Tail Ad-free. I've been apart of CR for a long time, and prefer it and love it. I don't want to have to pay another site for this.
One Punch Mod
46183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

TFfunnyguy wrote:

Never got to finish watching iFairy Tail around episode like 60 something, and id really like to be able to stream it easily from crunchyroll. I don't wanna watch the 2nd season until i get the chance to finish it. Do a loyal anime lover a solid?


Sacae89 wrote:

I couldnt tell he was talking about Fairy Tail in the first post, second one made it clear.

I would love backlog of ad-free-no-second-sub-somewhere-else here in CR.

I would really love it.

Edit: OH its in the subtitle part under thread title. Didnt see it since I came from somewhere else.


I say yes Pretty Please!! I want to see Fairy Tail Ad-free. I've been apart of CR for a long time, and prefer it and love it. I don't want to have to pay another site for this.

I've renamed the thread and made a slight edit to the first post to make it more clear. However, please note that the appropriate place to suggest series to add is a thread in the CR Premium Member group. Here's a link to that:

/forumtopic-588949/what-seriesmoviedramamanga-would-you-like-to-see-on-cr
The Wise Wizard
74830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

Lemontitties wrote:

Other than that, I'm not sure where you can catch all of the first 4 seasons.

For those in the US that have Netflix, they can view the first 48 episodes there commercial free (in both dub and sub formats).

Even if you don't have Netflix, they have a 30 day trial, which is plenty of time to finish those episodes. I would say start there, and then move to Hulu for the remainder that is available.

10345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 4/8/14 , edited 4/8/14

TheAncientOne wrote:

For those in the US that have Netflix, they can view the first 48 episodes there commercial free (in both dub and sub formats).

Even if you don't have Netflix, they have a 30 day trial, which is plenty of time to finish those episodes. I would say start there, and then move to Hulu for the remainder that is available.



That's pointless if Funimation has the first 140 or so episodes up already...>.>
The Wise Wizard
74830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

Lemontitties wrote:

That's pointless if Funimation has the first 140 or so episodes up already...>.>

There are a lot more people that have a subscription to Netflix than Funimation, and may not wish to subscribe to another service.

This way, they could watch the first 48 commercial free in HD at Netflix, do the two week trial at Funimation for as many as they can view, and then finish off at Hulu if they don't wish to subscribe.

You must be logged in to post.