Hyakko Manga
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/8/14 , edited 4/8/14
Can anyone give me info about this. It's been uploaded up to chapter 43, back in 2013, and but 42 in 2012.

I heard it went on a Hiatus, the real manga not the fan translating. Around 455 days ago (old thread about it without much info.)

But I dont know much of when and how long.

How many chapter are there in Japan now, when was hiatus/ is it still happening?

Any other info would be nice too.

EDIT: CLEARLY I posted this in the wrong spot. I meant to be in manga. Please move.
The Wise Wizard
99905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

Sacae89 wrote:

EDIT: CLEARLY I posted this in the wrong spot. I meant to be in manga. Please move.

Just click "Report to moderator" on your own message and ask them to move it to the manga section.

That same tip works for other problems, such as when you misspell a topic title.

98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

EDIT: CLEARLY I posted this in the wrong spot. I meant to be in manga. Please move.

Just click "Report to moderator" on your own message and ask them to move it to the manga section.

That same tip works for other problems, such as when you misspell a topic title.



Just did, thank you and sorry.
One Punch Mod
85857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Can anyone give me info about this. It's been uploaded up to chapter 43, back in 2013, and but 42 in 2012.

I heard it went on a Hiatus, the real manga not the fan translating. Around 455 days ago (old thread about it without much info.)

But I dont know much of when and how long.

How many chapter are there in Japan now, when was hiatus/ is it still happening?

Any other info would be nice too.

EDIT: CLEARLY I posted this in the wrong spot. I meant to be in manga. Please move.


Hi, I've closed this because it's more a request for information you personally want than a discussion topic. While such thgs do belong in the Manga forum, they should be added as a post in The Manga Help Thread rather than as a thread on its own. Please post again in that thread, since mods don't have the ability to merge posts into other threads.
You must be logged in to post.