First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring Titles: Chaika -The Coffin Princess-, Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretata, No Game, No Life, Magica Wars!!
Manjador de Licenciamento
26506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Brasil
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

Aryoch wrote:


Leorosado15 wrote:

Thank you so much Media Factory *-*


I hope they didn't expand the streaming rights to Latin America just because No Game No Life's author is brazilian. Let's see what the future holds, Media Factory owes us a lot of animes :~


Me too....
Kusa89 
11383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/14
Nanana please
46788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 4/8/14
C'mon Gochuumon!!!!!
Springtime Moderator
25576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ág. Santas, Portugal
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

Aryoch wrote:

I hope they didn't expand the streaming rights to Latin America just because No Game No Life's author is brazilian. Let's see what the future holds, Media Factory owes us a lot of animes :~

They did, basically.
Aryoch 
21972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

Sukigu wrote:


Aryoch wrote:

I hope they didn't expand the streaming rights to Latin America just because No Game No Life's author is brazilian. Let's see what the future holds, Media Factory owes us a lot of animes :~

They did, basically.


Oh well.... then I hope that a lot of peple from Latin America watch this No Game No Life to show them how profitable it can be to expand their streaming rights to Latin America.
One Punch Mod
89706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

clouths wrote:

Completely unrelated but CR why does the store have that many restrictions now? before I was able to watch more articles available, now almost everything is unavailable for my region, I don't get "Today's Deals" anymore nor watch them, so is your store going to be region locked now? or what might be the reason for this?

Since this was completely unrelated here, it's probably not the best place to hope that the right folks will see it and answer.

However, there is a help forum just for the Crunchyroll Store, so I suggest posting there to ask. Here's the link:

/forumcategory-391020/crunchyroll-store
34643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/8/14 , edited 4/8/14
I see it and I can't believe it... Media Factory has given to Latin America No Game No Life, what a great sorprise!!. I don't care right now what reasons they had to let us watch it, but I'm greatful for that because is a series I wanted to watch this season, and I'm glad that I can do it through Crunchy . Thank you so much!! and I hope that from now Media Factory starts to bring more series to the region
35862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Online
Posted 4/8/14
Yes, yes, YES! Been wanting to watch No Game, No Life ever since I saw a preview of it here on Crunchyroll. Sooo glad that they got it, thank Goddess. I'm going to have my time full keeping up with all the great anime this season, along with what I watch normally. >.>
219051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 4/8/14
Nice additions today CR.

Now, that's left are: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, Hitsugi no Chaika, Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi, and M3 ~Sono Kuroki Hagane~.

I'm pretty sure Funimation will take Date a Live II as the final box.

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) and Mekaku City Actors are pretty much guaranteed to be streamed here. I recall Mekaku Actors already announced with four sites that will be streaming it. Big question for me right now is if CR will grab Sidonia no Kishi as one of the final additions.
32745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Puebla/DF/Monterrey
Offline
Posted 4/8/14


Thank you! I went there like 2 seconds before your answer, appreciate the help
30702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hertfordshire, UK
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

stark700 wrote:

Nice additions today CR.

Now, that's left are: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, Hitsugi no Chaika, Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi, and M3 ~Sono Kuroki Hagane~.

I'm pretty sure Funimation will take Date a Live II as the final box.

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) and Mekaku City Actors are pretty much guaranteed to be streamed here. I recall Mekaku Actors already announced with four sites that will be streaming it. Big question for me right now is if CR will grab Sidonia no Kishi as one of the final additions.


I wouldn't count on Knights of Sidonia going to Crunchyroll since Netflix has exclusive rights. Not to mention the sudden cancellation of Madman's stream in Australia despite Netflix not having a presence there.
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/14
Mekaku City
Soul Eater Not
Hitsugi no Chaika
please
102555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 4/8/14

NiraVancopoulos wrote:

Oh, I think it's the first time that a YTV series is not available in LATAM since the service launched in the region.

That omission is made more puzzling by the fact that this is a short-form anime, for which companies often offer more liberal licensing since they are less likely to obtain home video or broadcast licenses internationally.

44072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/8/14

stark700 wrote:
Big question for me right now is if CR will grab Sidonia no Kishi as one of the final additions.


That won't be streamed anywhere until this Summer, since Netflix has full control over it with "first and exclusive" streaming of it in both sub & dub in Summer.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 4/8/14
Some very good pickups today CR, very good indeed.

1 more announcement.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.