First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply RP 2 (Bar)
Member
1979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14


Wow. You're hardcore.
I love that.

Can I buy you a drink?
Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on your head in k...
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14

No ones stopping you ♥she pulls her hair behind her ear♥
Creator
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Imagination
Offline
Posted 4/10/14


Kairo rolled her eyes, annoyed. He obviously felt he could get any girl he wanted, just by telling them they were beautiful.
If she wasn't on the clock, she would knock him upside the head the a wine bottle so fast it wouldn't even be funny.
"Stupid ass..."she mumbled under her breath.
Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on your head in k...
Offline
Posted 4/10/14

EmbersFire wrote:



]

♥she sighs getting up heading over to the bar as she takes a seat♥
20354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100
Offline
Posted 4/10/14
Getting caught off surprised slightly he sees a young lady at the counter who is ready to receive his order. With extensive knowledge of liquor due to his job he felt as though he needed to test this bar to see if they are up to scratch on service and product.

"One Sazerac using St. George Absinthe Verte please" he spoke as he looked at her with a slight smirk on his face.

Next to him he sees another young lady who's getting bothered by some dude, he was wondering to himself if he should intervene clearly this guy doesn't know what he was doing when it comes to making a good impression.
Member
1979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/14

EvangelineChesire wrote:


EmbersFire wrote:



]


♥she sighs getting up heading over to the bar as she takes a seat♥
*walks up to you, and smiling brightly and gives you a sincere apology*
Yes. I did say beautiful, and I meant it. I couldn't help it. You are just gorgeous and I can't help but smile when I see you. I'm sorry
Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on your head in k...
Offline
Posted 4/11/14
♥she felt another pair of eyes looking at her and this time she was gonna look a him but was interupted by a familiar voice♥ your game is off. Not too long ago you were tryng to make it hot and heavy witth tha wman over there. ♥sh took another quick drnk from her flask♥
20354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100
Offline
Posted 4/11/14
Julian shakes off the feeling to wanting to intervene and turns away looking forward and waiting for his drink, tapping his hands once again on the counter getting impatience once more. He notice another room just around the corner of the bar it looked like some private drinking room for rich people, he decided to get up and move into there instead so he could enjoy his drink in silences.

"Miss bartender i would like my drink be delivered into that room thanks" he spoke in a soothing voice before getting up and going off entering the room, inside everything was decorated in red and classical furniture, it reminded him of one of his house room long ago. Planting his bottom on the couch he waits.

Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on your head in k...
Offline
Posted 4/11/14
♥she turned her head watching him leave she then sighs as he seemee like an interesting person she then pays for everyones drinks and heads out side not opening the umbrella she closed her eyes lifting her head to the skies with a smile as the rain felt good against her skin♥=
Creator
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Imagination
Offline
Posted 4/11/14


♥she sighs getting up heading over to the bar as she takes a seat♥
*walks up to you, and smiling brightly and gives you a sincere apology*
Yes. I did say beautiful, and I meant it. I couldn't help it. You are just gorgeous and I can't help but smile when I see you. I'm sorry




Benediction wrote:

Julian shakes off the feeling to wanting to intervene and turns away looking forward and waiting for his drink, tapping his hands once again on the counter getting impatience once more. He notice another room just around the corner of the bar it looked like some private drinking room for rich people, he decided to get up and move into there instead so he could enjoy his drink in silences.

"Miss bartender i would like my drink be delivered into that room thanks" he spoke in a soothing voice before getting up and going off entering the room, inside everything was decorated in red and classical furniture, it reminded him of one of his house room long ago. Planting his bottom on the couch he waits.






EvangelineChesire wrote:

♥she turned her head watching him leave she then sighs as he seemee like an interesting person she then pays for everyones drinks and heads out side not opening the umbrella she closed her eyes lifting her head to the skies with a smile as the rain felt good against her skin♥=



Kairo watched as the other woman left, then set about making Julian's drink. She used an atomizer to season the inside of a rocks glass with St. George Absinthe Verte, then added a large ice cube. After that, she stirred in the bourbon, simple syrup, and bitters with ice before straining into the rocks glass. Once completed, she garnished the drink with a lemon peel and then made her way over to Julian.
"One Sazerac... I hope it's to your liking."
Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on your head in k...
Offline
Posted 4/11/14
♥after a good soak she sits on a bench away from the rain as her clothhes gave off her figure♥best rain ever....♥she twists a lot of the rain water out of her hair as she crossd her legs fnally relaxed♥
Creator
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Imagination
Offline
Posted 4/11/14
EvangelineChesire wrote:

♥after a good soak she sits on a bench away from the rain as her clothhes gave off her figure♥best rain ever....♥she twists a lot of the rain water out of her hair as she crossd her legs fnally relaxed♥



Kairo craned her neck to watch the girl from where she was at.
'I wonder if she's okay...' she thought, slightly concerned.
Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on your head in k...
Offline
Posted 4/11/14

Kairo craned her neck to watch the girl from where she was at.
'I wonder if she's okay...' she thought, slightly concerned.

♥she goes back in and sees the girl with a concerned look upon her cute face♥hm? ♥she thought to herself and took a seat♥a"Strange..... Why does she look so worried?"♥
Creator
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Imagination
Offline
Posted 4/11/14



Kairo quickly masked her expression and sat the drink on the table next to Julian.
She mentally shook herself, confused. 'What was that about? Why am I getting worried over a complete stranger? Geez, Kairo, get it together."
Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on your head in k...
Offline
Posted 4/11/14


♥she couldnt help but be a sly flirt qnd gives her a charming smile♥"she's pretty cute."♥she looked the girl up and down♥ "hmm...maybe it ws too hot for her to wear pants...or shoes for that matter" ♥she laughed under her breath♥
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.