First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Seven Deadly Sins Anticipation and Discussion
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 7/27/14 , edited 7/27/14

TrueGoober wrote:

Honestly when I think, "Who could pull of the backgrounds for this?" My mind always slips back to Toei Animation. Hopefully it won't be them though.

I'm guessing it'll be one of these 5:
Bones
A-1 Pictures
Madhouse
Toei
Pierrot

And since those are my guesses, it's guaranteed to not be one of these 5 lol

Edit: Since Aniplex has posted a preview for it, we can safely assume it's A-1 Pictures doing the animation. I like their animation style, but let's just hope they don't screw up the adaptation.


A-1 Pictures might have their hands full this Fall. They already have Sword Art Online II, Aldnoah Zero, Magic Kaito, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and Fairy Tail (if it continues).

I hope they give this show to one of these studios:

Madhouse (has nothing confirmed for Fall)
Production I.G (has nothing confirmed for Fall)
Bones (only Chaika confirmed)
29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 7/27/14

Kurodenki wrote:

A-1 Pictures might have their hands full this Fall. They already have Sword Art Online II, Aldnoah Zero, Magic Kaito, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and Fairy Tail (if it continues).

I hope they give this show to one of these studios:

Madhouse (has nothing confirmed for Fall)
Production I.G (has nothing confirmed for Fall)
Bones (only Chaika confirmed)

Aldnoah.Zero is only 12 episodes (according to MAL). I think it's a split-cour. But I see your point.

Production I. G. is such a wildcard. I never know what they're going to make other than some obligatory sports show. But at the same time, they are immune to making bad shows. I'd love it if they were making it. Madhouse and Bones would be ideal too.

And whatever the case, I already like the art style they've given us in the preview. It's a bit more grungy than the manga art. The colors don't come across as very awkward. It's nice.
19266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Disboard world of...
Offline
Posted 7/27/14
I got really into the manga of this, and I can't wait for the anime, should be good, just hope they follow story
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 7/27/14

TrueGoober wrote:

Aldnoah.Zero is only 12 episodes (according to MAL). I think it's a split-cour. But I see your point.

Production I. G. is such a wildcard. I never know what they're going to make other than some obligatory sports show. But at the same time, they are immune to making bad shows. I'd love it if they were making it. Madhouse and Bones would be ideal too.

And whatever the case, I already like the art style they've given us in the preview. It's a bit more grungy than the manga art. The colors don't come across as very awkward. It's nice.


Speaking of sports shows, do we have any confirmed for Fall? Haikyuu!! and Ace of Diamond end in 2 months and I really need at least one sport show per season.

29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 7/27/14

Kurodenki wrote:

Speaking of sports shows, do we have any confirmed for Fall? Haikyuu!! and Ace of Diamond end in 2 months and I really need at least one sport show per season.


Yowamushi Pedal is coming back in the Fall, as far as I know.
29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 8/1/14
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/08/01-1/the-seven-deadly-sins-anime-staff-and-cast-listed

Well Sawano is doing the music. Mixed feelings.
Art direction is good.
Director is cause for concern, but we can always hope he won't screw it up.
Yuuki Kaji isn't who I heard doing Melodias in my head when I read the manga, but I can see how he fits.

Anyway, still hyped
Posted 8/1/14
>Directed at studio A-1 pictures

Already Dropped.
31327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 8/1/14 , edited 9/21/14

Zeta-Nu wrote:

>Directed at studio A-1 pictures

Already Dropped.


..................

Hear that?

That's the sound of no one caring. You call it generic having no knowledge of the series whatsoever. You had no intention of picking it up in the first place.

Also, using "green text" ... This isn't 4chan.
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/14 , edited 8/1/14
i cant stand aniplex that means i cant by it here in a America because of how overpriced it is here with aniplex ill watch the anime because i love reading the manga but if they had just given it to Funimation that help it be big here in America
29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 8/10/14
Here are some screenshots from the official website. They ended up really small >_>

I mainly put them here because I was concerned about how A-1 Pictures would handle the backgrounds, but I like the way they look so far. All the houses look a bit disheveled, but still charming, as they should be.


Get a way better look at the character designs and backgrounds here. http://www.7-taizai.net/character.html
85904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/14
Can't wait for Ban! B3
63534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

TrueGoober wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/08/01-1/the-seven-deadly-sins-anime-staff-and-cast-listed

Well Sawano is doing the music. Mixed feelings.
Art direction is good.
Director is cause for concern, but we can always hope he won't screw it up.
Yuuki Kaji isn't who I heard doing Melodias in my head when I read the manga, but I can see how he fits.

Anyway, still hyped


Dude Hiroyuki Sawano is my favorite music composer in anime or at least top two. It's already confirmed that the music is going to be epic.

Art is definitely good. I was wondering how the backgrounds would turn out since in the manga the backgrounds aren't too much of a focus.

Okamura as the director is definitely concerning. He's had some highs, but I feel like his lows outweigh the good. Dark than Black started out great, even Gaiden was good, but then the second season was pretty mediocre. And then Blue Exorist's first half was awesome and the original end was pretty lame. He also directored Zvezda, and again, the first half was great and then the second half I feel like it just tanked.

He always seems to do this: Strong first half and then a bad second half. I'm not getting my hopes up too high for this one. My final judgement will be when we reach a little after the halfway point. Hopefully he just stays faithful, but it's not looking too good

Also Sora Amamiya should be perfect for Elizabeth.
33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Online
Posted 9/14/14 , edited 9/14/14
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/21/14
HI i am very hyped for the show too i read the manga and really it deserves one cause its so good definite watch for me BUT to those that are trying to get into the series its not that hard to get a grasp on whats going on in fact i started reading the manga on a whim and look how i turned out! The fact that you are confused about things ( and lets be honest) is because you DONT know whats going on and trying to grasp with no experience with the series will get you no where. just saying think before you judge people! VERY HYPED!
63534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/21/14
Does anyone else think that Flogging Molly would be a great band to use for some of the theme songs of this show? I'm reading the manga right now and I always imagining an Irish Rock band like Flogging Molly playing in the background since the world gives off a very Irish vibe to me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.