First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply General Naruto rping
Creator
22337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Dark Realm...
Offline
Posted 4/13/14 , edited 4/13/14

-Deathlylover- wrote:

Sasuke: Were you looking for me? *pops up behind naruto*


Naruto: Ya, where have you been? Me and Sakura have been trying to look for you after you left the village for three years!
(also, do you mind posting a pic of sasuke and his character info and skills in the "create a character" thread? thanks)
Posted 4/13/14
Sasuke: Well, that is none of your concern! now if you'll excuse me i don't need around some pathetic losers who mean nothing to me anymore. -poofs away-
Creator
22337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Dark Realm...
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

-Deathlylover- wrote:

Sasuke: Well, that is none of your concern! now if you'll excuse me i don't need around some pathetic losers who mean nothing to me anymore. -poofs away-


Naruto: Why Sasuke? Why did you have to break up our ties as friends? We were more than friends.... We were brothers....
Posted 4/13/14
Sasuke: Why? i found power i had to move on.. i couldnt stay here and be the pathetic ninja i once was.. that bond is broken and it will never be put back together naruto...
Creator
22337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Dark Realm...
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

-Deathlylover- wrote:

Sasuke: Why? i found power i had to move on.. i couldnt stay here and be the pathetic ninja i once was.. that bond is broken and it will never be put back together naruto...


Naruto: I'm sorry to hear this from you, Sasuke-kun. But you leave me and Sakura no choice....
Posted 4/13/14
Sasuke: Leave you and sakura no choice to do what? -trys to get away-
Creator
22337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Dark Realm...
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

-Deathlylover- wrote:

Sasuke: Leave you and sakura no choice to do what? -trys to get away-


Naruto: Do you even realize how much you've hurt Sakura's feelings? She's been crying everytime your name is mentioned! Why must you seek vengence?
Posted 4/13/14
Sasuke: Well, its simple really... i seek vengeance because of Orichimaru and Itachi, Sakura knew from the day we met i was no good for her. the one that was perfect for her was right in front of her which was you naruto... thats why i knew it was easier for me to leave... i knew she was mad.,
Creator
22337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Dark Realm...
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

-Deathlylover- wrote:

Sasuke: Well, its simple really... i seek vengeance because of Orichimaru and Itachi, Sakura knew from the day we met i was no good for her. the one that was perfect for her was right in front of her which was you naruto... thats why i knew it was easier for me to leave... i knew she was mad.,


Naruto: But I haven't been able to fullfill my promise to her yet, and that's to bring you back!
Posted 4/13/14
Sasuke: Then, i shall let you bring me back , but only if you catch me.
Creator
22337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Dark Realm...
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

-Deathlylover- wrote:

Sasuke: Then, i shall let you bring me back , but only if you catch me.


Naruto: Don't play games with us! If you continue to work with Orochimaru, then you'll only let the darkness inside of you take over.
Posted 4/13/14

Darkxangel12 wrote:


-Deathlylover- wrote:

Sasuke: Then, i shall let you bring me back , but only if you catch me.


Naruto: Don't play games with us! If you continue to work with Orochimaru, then you'll only let the darkness inside of you take over.


Sasuke: i am not playing games i am merley giving you chance to return with me to the village, Orochimaru has helped my inner darkness come out.
Creator
22337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Dark Realm...
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

Naruto: Don't play games with us! If you continue to work with Orochimaru, then you'll only let the darkness inside of you take over.

Sasuke: i am not playing games i am merley giving you chance to return with me to the village, Orochimaru has helped my inner darkness come out.

Naruto: All Orochimaru has done to you is use you so he can use your body as a vessel when the time is right! I know how it feels like when you've been taken over by darkness.... It feels like you're in control and that you're free, but the truth is, you're not. The curse mark will only get worse.... *rain starts to fall
Posted 4/13/14

Darkxangel12 wrote:


Naruto: Don't play games with us! If you continue to work with Orochimaru, then you'll only let the darkness inside of you take over.


Sasuke: i am not playing games i am merley giving you chance to return with me to the village, Orochimaru has helped my inner darkness come out.

Naruto: All Orochimaru has done to you is use you so he can use your body as a vessel when the time is right! I know how it feels like when you've been taken over by darkness.... It feels like you're in control and that you're free, but the truth is, you're not. The curse mark will only get worse.... *rain starts to fall

Sasuke: Pshhh... Naruto you don't understand do you:? i love the power flowing through my veins... i'll handle orochimaru he is not my concern... i am in control of my curse mark... -looking down as the rain falls down my face-
Creator
22337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Dark Realm...
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

Sasuke: i am not playing games i am merley giving you chance to return with me to the village, Orochimaru has helped my inner darkness come out.

Naruto: All Orochimaru has done to you is use you so he can use your body as a vessel when the time is right! I know how it feels like when you've been taken over by darkness.... It feels like you're in control and that you're free, but the truth is, you're not. The curse mark will only get worse.... *rain starts to fall

Sasuke: Pshhh... Naruto you don't understand do you:? i love the power flowing through my veins... i'll handle orochimaru he is not my concern... i am in control of my curse mark... -looking down as the rain falls down my face-


Naruto: I understand that you lost your entire family and clan to your brother, and that you want to avenge your clan.... But this still doesn't justify for committing crimes and causing chaos!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.