Soul Eater Not!
215397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 4/12/14

Soul Eater Not!

Synopsis


Ding-dong! Dead-dong! Class is about to begin, and you don't want to be late on your first day of school! Join Tsugumi Harudori in the "NOT" class at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a school dedicated to training transforming weapons like Tsugumi and the meisters who will wield them. Many "NOT" (Normally Overcome Target) students aspire to join the elite "EAT" (Especially Advantaged Talent) class. But it may take Tsugumi some time to find her confidence-- and a partner -- at this crazy school!


Other Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Jan 12, 2011 to ?
Genres: Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Shounen, Supernatural
Authors: Ookubo, Atsushi (Story & Art)
Serialization: Shounen Gangan



The anime has began airing recently and the manga is going to end soon too. Discuss!
28100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/14 , edited 4/12/14
It is a fun, crazy little series that gives me more Soul Eater. Of course, I am only up to Volume 2 in the manga as that is all that has been released by Yen Press so far, and no scan groups picked it up, so I am just waiting patiently for the anime to continue, and my pre-order for Vol. 3, which is set for release in July, is already set. So.... yay! XD
40329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/12/14
The manga is really gonna end soon? Jeez...these scanslations won't update!
28100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/14 , edited 4/12/14

GoldTStar wrote:

The manga is really gonna end soon? Jeez...these scanslations won't update!


Well, there were a few legal ways to get the manga for a while. I believe Yen Press had a simul-release with the manga on their website for a while. Since it was picked up in that way is when the scans stopped, really. Apparently Amazon also has each chapter for sale for the Kindle.

Anyway, it shouldn't matter too much. From what I can gather from Ohkubo's latest statements, the manga and anime are going to cover the same stuff. So it will all work out in the end probably. XD
40329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

Orga777 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

The manga is really gonna end soon? Jeez...these scanslations won't update!


Well, there were a few legal ways to get the manga for a while. I believe Yen Press had a simul-release with the manga on their website for a while. Since it was picked up in that way is when the scans stopped, really. Apparently Amazon also has each chapter for sale for the Kindle.

Anyway, it shouldn't matter too much. From what I can gather from Ohkubo's latest statements, the manga and anime are going to cover the same stuff. So it will all work out in the end probably. XD


This is why i should learn Japanese already so i don't have to wait for English releases.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

GoldTStar wrote:
...This is why i should learn Japanese already so i don't have to wait for English releases.
Haven't I been telling people this for years??? I decided this a looooong time ago... Last bought an English manga in 2005. I hadn't read one in almost 10 years until they came to Crunchryoll in English LOL

But I still buy the tanks in Japanese to read what the author actually wrote. Waiting for translations is only part of the problem.
40329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/13/14 , edited 4/13/14

hpulley wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:
...This is why i should learn Japanese already so i don't have to wait for English releases.
Haven't I been telling people this for years??? I decided this a looooong time ago... Last bought an English manga in 2005. I hadn't read one in almost 10 years until they came to Crunchryoll in English LOL

But I still buy the tanks in Japanese to read what the author actually wrote. Waiting for translations is only part of the problem.


Yeah, totally right pulley haha
Also because i don't want to buy too much manga in English then learn kanji THEN buy the original manga volumes. I don't want too much discrepancy in my purchased readings...
22215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/14
5 volumes... guess the anime will be about 12 episodes and possible chance of an OVA or two?
You must be logged in to post.