First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Kokiri Forest
Hylia
14194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of fallen heros
Offline
Posted 4/14/14 , edited 4/14/14
Kokiri Forest



The calm breezes pass through the leaves of the forest, whistling its soft melody into the ears of theever young. The wise Deku Tree watches over the small village in the center of the forest, hidden from Hylian and human eyes. As the streams of water pass along the river bank the laughter and calming chatter of the Kakori fills the air. Not far is the small village of the Minish, there elder making quiet and slow chatter with his people, consulting what they should do to advance there small mushroom kingdom.
Both the minish and Kokori leave peacefully, happy to be alive and well
Posted 4/16/14
*Link arrives at the forest, searching for the village*

Link: I think it's somewhere around here...
Hylia
14194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of fallen heros
Offline
Posted 4/16/14


As you kept walking through the woods, the only sound you could hear was the crunching of leaves under your feet, and the sound of a nearby stream. It was maybe an hour or so of walking until you finally herd the feint sound of music playing. The village wasn't far now. Finally your first step to finding your sister, and saving hyrule was beginning
Posted 4/16/14 , edited 4/16/14


Link: Finally.

*Link follows the music and eventually reaches the village!*

Link: I'm here. I better start finding the village elder or someone who can help me.

(I'll be back tomorrow!)
Sheikah
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/14 , edited 4/16/14


Shira stays outside of the village but stalks in the tall trees, she watches link closely from afar what is he doing here? she sat and waited for his next move..
Hylia
14194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of fallen heros
Offline
Posted 4/16/14


Inside the village, all the people there are short and look really young. Infact your like a giant to them. It doesn't to take long to see the elder, a giant tree known as the great Deku Tree. A all whismic and ever telling force. He may be of help to you
Sheikah
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/14


Shira sneaks past all the little people with ease and approaches the tree with quiet foot steps i dont know why i just came here, what am i doing? she stood a studied the tree
Posted 4/17/14 , edited 4/17/14
*Link walks up to the elder.*

Link: Excuse me, can I talk to you?
Hylia
14194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of fallen heros
Offline
Posted 4/17/14


The deku tree had a large and booming voice. It held so much base in it that with each word leaves would shake and fall "OH OH OH...DO MY WILLOWED EYES DECEIVE? A YOUNG FRIEND, HYLIAN. LINK. OH OH OH.... AND IT SEEMS YOU BROUGHT A FRIEND.. SHEIKAH? RM? WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE LINK?"
Posted 4/17/14 , edited 4/17/14


Link: Wait, a Sheikah? No, nevermind that. I'm here to ask for your help. I need to know where the Great Fairy is.
Hylia
14194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of fallen heros
Offline
Posted 4/17/14


"HO HO HO....THE PATH TO THE GREAT FAIRY IS NOT FAR. NORTH OF THE VILLAGE, BEYOND MY BARKS VIEW. THERE LIES THE SHRINE, GIVEN TO THE GREAT FAIRY... BUT, YOU CANOT GO IN YOUR CONDITION. I HAVE THINGS TO GIVE TO YOU LINK... FIRST, A SHIELD TO PROTECT YOU IN COMBAT" he sways slowly, the leaves rusting loudly. Eventually a iron shield drops down in front of you and the deku tree stops "TAKE CARE OF IT, FOR IT WILL PROTECT YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR JOURNEY. AND THE SECOND: A CLUE AND A COMPANION. TAKE IT WITH YOU, FOR IT WILL GUIDE YOU TO WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR"
A village walks over holding Tailon's hat. It always looked strange to you, and its even stranger when the tree said its a companion. The red eyes on it glow and there is a voice from it
"I am Mendax, spirit of the hat. If you wish to find mistress Tailon, you need me"
Posted 4/17/14 , edited 4/17/14


*Link picks up the sheild and picks up Tailon's hat*

Link: I look forward to working with you. Let's go.

*Link thought to himself, "Why does this remind me of something that happened long ago?"*
Hylia
14194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of fallen heros
Offline
Posted 4/17/14


Making your way out to the north, it doesn't take long before your back in the woods. But at least you know your going in the right direction
"If your worried for Tailon, then good. I'm no more then a voice, but I saw it all happen. She screamed and kicked and fought... I don't know what they plan on doing to her." Men ax thought outloud
Posted 4/17/14

Nighty01 wrote:



Making your way out to the north, it doesn't take long before your back in the woods. But at least you know your going in the right direction
"If your worried for Tailon, then good. I'm no more then a voice, but I saw it all happen. She screamed and kicked and fought... I don't know what they plan on doing to her." Men ax thought outloud


Link: Then I better hurry!

*Link ran north and was back in inside the forest! He continued to run straight north!*
Sheikah
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/14


Shira watched quietly with her red scarf covering her face, she thought that the talking tree had an.....interesting personality
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.