First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Culture share
Posted 11/2/14 , edited 11/2/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:


Thfelese wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

America, for some reason people specifically think Americans are gay hating in general.


That sentence doesn't make any sense.
I'm sorry you did not know what the words gay and hate meant in conjunction. Perhaps spending your money to invest in a dictionary instead of a cr anime membership might be of some help to you. About 14% of Americans suffer from illiteracy, you are not alone. Every country has some kind of illiteracy problem, some more than others.


Did you forget to take your anti-cunt pills today or is this just how you normally are?
17179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/2/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:


Thfelese wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

America, for some reason people specifically think Americans are gay hating in general.


That sentence doesn't make any sense.
I'm sorry you did not know what the words gay and hate meant in conjunction. Perhaps spending your money to invest in a dictionary instead of a cr anime membership might be of some help to you. About 14% of Americans suffer from illiteracy, you are not alone. Every country has some kind of illiteracy problem, some more than others.


Did you forget to take your anti-cunt pills today or is this just how you normally are?
By anti-cunt do you mean anti you?
1246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Connecticut
Online
Posted 11/2/14
Well, I live in America. Connecticut to be specific. I'm sure no one really knows where that is XD

That's a pretty nice pic of our capital.

And um... things about America. I think we think of ourselves as the embodiment of Western culture. (Are we?) And we like food. A lot. But not everyone is fat, ok?

There's lots of diversity, depending on where you live. I for one, enjoy the diversity in my town, because it's cool to see all the different cultures coming together.
Posted 11/2/14 , edited 11/2/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:

By anti-cunt do you mean anti you?


Be anti-me all you want, I'm very flattered - but from the start of this thread, you've been a massive cunt for no reason. Take your pills and chill.
17179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/2/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

By anti-cunt do you mean anti you?


Be anti-me all you want, I'm very flattered - but from the start of this thread, you've been a massive cunt for no reason. Take your pills and chill.
How about you stop replying to off topic posts. If you wanted to talk about me that badly please make a separate thread.
Posted 11/2/14 , edited 11/2/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:

How about you stop replying to off topic posts. If you wanted to talk about me that badly please make a separate thread.


Off topic posts? Your posting on this thread was not off topic, but completely and unnecessarily caustic, ironic and rude. There was no need to be like that. And I do not care for talking with you - if I did, I'd seek you out beyond seeing you on this thread. I simply came across your unnecessary cunt-behavior here and wanted to know why you were acting that way.

Again - lack of pills or just your personality?
17179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/2/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

How about you stop replying to off topic posts. If you wanted to talk about me that badly please make a separate thread.


Off topic posts? Your posting on this thread was not off topic, but completely and unnecessarily caustic, ironic and rude. There was no need to be like that. And I do not care for talking with you - if I did, I'd seek you out beyond seeing you on this thread. I simply came across your unnecessary cunt-behavior here and wanted to know why you were acting that way.

Again - lack of pills or just your personality?
Have you said anything new since you replied to me?
Posted 11/2/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:

Have you said anything new since you replied to me?


Several things yes, but your lack of comprehension clouds your ability to understand.
17179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/2/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

Have you said anything new since you replied to me?


Several things yes, but your lack of comprehension clouds your ability to understand.
I love how insistent you are. California and i were joking, we took it to pm later. Anything else?
Posted 11/2/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:

I love how insistent you are. California and i were joking, we took it to pm later. Anything else?


Well, I've got to be insistent to your replying-insistence, yes? I finally got an answer out of you. That's what I wanted in the first place, so no; nothing else, but thanks for asking nonetheless.

Chow.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 11/2/14
Well... ignoring whatever the hell that is between Sangria and Dumpling (I think a lovers quarrel maybe?)... I don't really like talking about the US as a whole, mostly because of how insanely huge it is compared to most other countries so there is A LOT inside of it. Also my state is known for nothing on the global scale really, seriously... had a conversation with someone before from Australlia that never even heard of Kansas before.

So talking of my area alone, it is known for it's BBQ, Jazz, and sports fanatics probably the most. Yeah there is other things and certain sights to visit and such. But usually it is only the other 3 that is seen and remembered by others around the country.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.