First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How Many Videos have you watched on Crunchyroll
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
I think mine has been limited to 1961 episodes, because I saw more than that. I've been back on CR for about 14 months, so I'm sure it's well past 2000.

4391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United Nations, W...
Offline
Posted 4/18/14 , edited 4/18/14
1200-1300... I've only been on here for a year. I'M IN NEED OF A LIFE
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
I have no idea how you guys are seeing the number in the search bar...

56915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Online
Posted 4/18/14

GoldTStar wrote:

I have no idea how you guys are seeing the number in the search bar...



Hit "control" and "f" to bring up the search function and type "episode" into the search box. Maybe it matters what browser and OS you are using though? It worked for me in chrome on a Windows 7 PC.
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/18/14

sonic720 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

I have no idea how you guys are seeing the number in the search bar...



Hit "control" and "f" to bring up the search function and type "episode" into the search box. Maybe it matters what browser and OS you are using though? It worked for me in chrome on a Windows 7 PC.


Yea, I'm in Firefox on a Windows 7 Laptop...i type in episode but nothing comes up.

Thanks though.
56915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Online
Posted 4/18/14

GoldTStar wrote:
Yea, I'm in Firefox on a Windows 7 Laptop...i type in episode but nothing comes up.

Thanks though.


Yep, no problem. I tried Firefox now and I got the same results as you with no total count showing. So, I guess you'll have to use chrome or maybe IE instead to get a number.
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/18/14

sonic720 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:
Yea, I'm in Firefox on a Windows 7 Laptop...i type in episode but nothing comes up.

Thanks though.


Yep, no problem. I tried Firefox now and I got the same results as you with no total count showing. So, I guess you'll have to use chrome or maybe IE instead to get a number.


I tried IE just now and it maxed out saying "more than 100 matches" lol

Oh well...
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
how would i find this out? are you guys counting it yourself?
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/18/14 , edited 4/18/14

ShogunRay wrote:

how would i find this out? are you guys counting it yourself?


I just go to my queue, click on the history tab, and just keep on clicking More History on the bottom. Once that no longer shows up. What I do, is hit Ctrl+F on my keyboard, and type in episode, on the bar that shows up. It should give a number of how many matches it finds.
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 4/18/14 , edited 4/18/14
2439 in a little over a year since I joined back in January of last year, that's depressing. If I did the math right, it's about 42 days in 15 months time spent watching anime and I havn't been watching anime for very long and that's not even counting rewatches
215289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 4/18/14

SilentDrifter wrote:


ShogunRay wrote:

how would i find this out? are you guys counting it yourself?


I just go to my queue, click on the history tab, and just keep on clicking More History on the bottom. Once that no longer shows up. What I do, is hit Ctrl+F on my keyboard, and type in episode, on the bar that shows up. It should give a number of how many matches it finds.


Weird, it's not working for me. The 'more history' tab keeps showing up.
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/18/14

stark700 wrote:


SilentDrifter wrote:


ShogunRay wrote:

how would i find this out? are you guys counting it yourself?


I just go to my queue, click on the history tab, and just keep on clicking More History on the bottom. Once that no longer shows up. What I do, is hit Ctrl+F on my keyboard, and type in episode, on the bar that shows up. It should give a number of how many matches it finds.


Weird, it's not working for me. The 'more history' tab keeps showing up.


Does it still keep loading episodes that you've watched?
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
Is everyone who found their number using Chrome or something?
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
Alot...
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/18/14

GoldTStar wrote:

Is everyone who found their number using Chrome or something?


Yes I've been using Chrome.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.