First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Husk
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
201398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 1/30/15
Nova was furious trying to control herself. " Well then Inform me."
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
122841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Nova was furious trying to control herself. " Well then Inform me."


"Okie dokie. Well... My ability... Such birth... I was born with the ability to manipulate souls. To me they are simply sustances that behave differently when in different situations or environments. I host many souls. Yet I have two beautifu-... Sorry, One beautiful son and another dead one... Woe is me. Anyways, how do you think my offspring came to be?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
201398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 1/30/15
"....I can't say I'm surprised..... But why ...why kill Ray?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
122841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

"....I can't say I'm surprised..... But why ...why kill Ray?"


Velano stopped her mind sentence. "Ya gotta answer my question. How do you think my children came to exist?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
201398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 1/30/15
" You created them like a experiment for your own entertainment. Theirs no way you loved a woman." She growled.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
122841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" You created them like a experiment for your own entertainment. Theirs no way you loved a woman." She growled.


"Clever head you have on your shoulders, it's awefully cliche I know, but I've been around way before that cliche was a cliche. Next question... How, how'd I do it?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
201398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 1/30/15
" That I don't know... Their are handfuls of ways to create a body."
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
122841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" That I don't know... Their are handfuls of ways to create a body."


"Elaborate." Velano spun his hand around to encourage her to keep speaking.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
48257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
(Velano knocked up Nova right at this moment and then brought the child back in time to make the ultimate creepy time-paradox o.O)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
201398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 1/30/15 , edited 1/30/15
" I do not wish to." She responded being defiant.
( ^ Oh god is this turning into a syfi fantasy spinoff of old boy?)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
122841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

xMrTopHatx wrote:

(Velano knocked up Nova right at this moment and then brought the child back in time to make the ultimate creepy time-paradox o.O)





nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" I do not wish to." She responded being defiant.
( ^ Oh god is this turning into a syfi fantasy spinoff of old boy?)


(god dammit tophat xDDDD looool )

Velano sighed. "Pleeeaaassseeee?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
201398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 1/30/15
" Alchemy, Magic, Science, using a dead body to put a soul into." She didn't say anymore ways.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
122841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" Alchemy, Magic, Science, using a dead body to put a soul into." She didn't say anymore ways.


"OOOOH, your last guess is very veeerrrryyyy close. You know that time I took Ray from you? In that magic unicorn happy la-"

Ray screamed at the top of his lungs. As his eyes opened.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
48257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 1/30/15
(No, scratch the previous one. Velano isn`t actualy Rays father..... Ray is O______O)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
201398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 1/30/15
" What about it?" She stopped when she heard Ray scream.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.