First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Being Single
Phersu 
31509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Existence.
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
How do you feel about being single? Prefer it over being in a relationship? Are you single by choice?

You see, some people don't know what it's like being in a relationship. Can't seem to find one to save our lives. The opposite sex never has been interested in 'em romantically, and show no sign of changing that opinion. Some of them give up on ever being in one and just remain a loner because they have no other way to be. Do you think this is a good thing for those kind of people? To just accept fate as it is?

5878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Online
Posted 4/18/14
I love it, although mostly because I don't know what a relationship is like.

(Two new forums by Phersu in 5 minutes. Nifty.)
15379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
I prefer being single unless the girl is a huge otaku. That way, I can keep my hobbies without her getting all jealous and shit. I don't mind her collecting figures and watching animes with all the guys in it, as long as she doesn't mind my figures and the animes I watch
101618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
It's just what he does.

Anyway, to answer the question at hand, being alone makes you a stronger individual.
4228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / State of Confusion
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
Guys,
I know it sucks that your not in a relationship, I didn't get my first date until I was in my twenties. The main thing to do is stop looking and just get out and enjoy yourself. Believe it or not that is how it worked for me.
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
I never look for a relationship and just wait for it to happen, it works out better that way and i'm much more happy about it
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
I don't mind myself being single. Overall, I'm happy this way. Nice to have some alone time. And it does feels nice to be with someone too. I prefer myself running into a girl who has a unique type of nature. Caring, reliable, and more straight forward. I'm not really looking for one. And it's not really that important to me. However, Fun fact ladies and gentleman! I'm not interested because i'm not interested in online dating. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but they're are a lot of suspicious people around the internet. And knowing them, they do whatever they wish to do.
12507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 4/18/14
I'm prefer being single. I even recently broke up with a friend for being a total shit shack. I honestly don't have the energy to create anymore new relationships, either love or friendship

Iberjib wrote:

I love it, although mostly because I don't know what a relationship is like.

(Two new forums by Phersu in 5 minutes. Nifty.)
Yes, a nice change from his uncreative short-lived one liners
26299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 4/18/14 , edited 4/18/14
Ever since I lost the one I love years ago I just don't see myself as really being in a relationship and I have no issue with that. I have no real issue against it though either if something came along that was just simply amazing but I am not looking for it and I don't keep my hopes up for it. I am fine by myself.

Even friendships are a bit odd for me these days. There are decent enough people out there and there are even a couple people that I have placed into the friend category but the funny thing is they don't even know about it. I just find myself being a background type of person with everything.
12507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 4/18/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Ever since I lost the one I love years ago I just don't see myself as really being in a relationship and I have no issue with that. I have no real issue against it though either if something came along that was just simply amazing but I am not looking for it and I don't keep my hopes up for it. I am fine by myself.

Even friendships are a bit odd for me these days. There are decent enough people out there and there are even a couple people that I have placed into the friend category but the funny thing is they don't even know about it. I just find myself being a background type of person with everything.
The problem is that you don't have this
26299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 4/18/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Ever since I lost the one I love years ago I just don't see myself as really being in a relationship and I have no issue with that. I have no real issue against it though either if something came along that was just simply amazing but I am not looking for it and I don't keep my hopes up for it. I am fine by myself.

Even friendships are a bit odd for me these days. There are decent enough people out there and there are even a couple people that I have placed into the friend category but the funny thing is they don't even know about it. I just find myself being a background type of person with everything.
The problem is that you don't have this


Yes. Clearly that is the problem.
12507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 4/18/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Yes. Clearly that is the problem.
It should be used in conjunction with this
18327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Online
Posted 4/18/14
If you are single just go out and buy a computer. The End.
26299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 4/18/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Yes. Clearly that is the problem.
It should be used in conjunction with this


It seems like I wouldn't even have need of other people if I had what is in your picture though. I would say it is the only companion one would ever need.

Since I am not currently interested in attracting people to me I think I will just stick with mine though.
Posted 4/18/14 , edited 4/18/14
I want to win big so I'm single for now. Dating is a hunting game, no?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.