First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Thirst for Violence
Posted 4/20/14 , edited 4/20/14


I apologize, I'm just messing.
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/14
i avoid violence because it is not the way of solving anything UNLESS it is absolutely necessary. but when in combat its an entirely different world, time seems to slow and you seem to get weaker but on the other hand you have lots of energy this state of being is called code black (martial arts term) and i am some what trained in how to fight in these conditions and yes it is thrilling.
Posted 4/20/14
i have a need for blood, blood sausage
Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/14
nah son i'd rather take a nap
11233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Netherland
Offline
Posted 4/20/14
When I can I will try to avoid being in a fight, but I just love the adrenaline rush you get. I get pumped up and it's an amazing feeling. It feels like you can take on the world while in reality that isn't true at all.
7469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere but tha...
Offline
Posted 4/20/14 , edited 4/20/14
yall are thirsty as **** for violence. and so am i
5992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Phersu wrote:

I'm going to speak for a moment about myself, and I'm curious if any of you have felt similar.

You see, I'm a relatively mellow sort of guy. I don't really like fights, but I love to be in one. When I'm fighting, or sparring, I freaking love it. The rush, the excitement, the feeling. The anticipation that comes with knowing that you are about to visit violence upon someone else, and they you.

So, who else loves the feeling when you fight?


I love the adrenaline.

I was in every single martial arts club (before you get the wrong idea, there were only three of them lol) of my high school, and I loved every single second of it. I don't really have a "thirst for violence," but the feeling of danger that you're in until the call is made.. absolutely surreal.

It's kind of ironic, but I was thinking of quitting music after getting into the arts school. However, after joining these clubs, I came to love music. I'd tell you the how/why fighting, adrenaline and my love of music are related, but that's kind of personal lol.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

tsun wrote:

I love the adrenaline.

I was in every single martial arts club (before you get the wrong idea, there were only three of them lol) of my high school, and I loved every single second of it. I don't really have a "thirst for violence," but the feeling of danger that you're in until the call is made.. absolutely surreal.

It's kind of ironic, but I was thinking of quitting music after getting into the arts school. However, after joining these clubs, I came to love music. I'd tell you the how/why fighting, adrenaline and my love of music are related, but that's kind of personal lol.


So you'll sleep with me, but not talk to me? Ugh.
5992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/14 , edited 4/20/14

Phersu wrote:


tsun wrote:

I love the adrenaline.

I was in every single martial arts club (before you get the wrong idea, there were only three of them lol) of my high school, and I loved every single second of it. I don't really have a "thirst for violence," but the feeling of danger that you're in until the call is made.. absolutely surreal.

It's kind of ironic, but I was thinking of quitting music after getting into the arts school. However, after joining these clubs, I came to love music. I'd tell you the how/why fighting, adrenaline and my love of music are related, but that's kind of personal lol.


So you'll sleep with me, but not talk to me? Ugh.

Looks that way.. But I assure you; it's not you, it's me.


Phersu wrote:


tsun wrote:

Looks that way.. But I assure you; いt's not you, it's me.


They all say that. Also? You used the hiragana symbol for I, not regular English. Don't know if you noticed.

Whoops--just fixed it. Got used to typing in English with the Japanese IME using shift, but this normally doesn't happen very often.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

tsun wrote:

Looks that way.. But I assure you; いt's not you, it's me.


They all say that. Also? You used the hiragana symbol for I, not regular English. Don't know if you noticed.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/20/14
I hate getting an adrenaline rush.
37158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/14
I used to like fighting. Too old now, too easy to get seriously hurt.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

I hate getting an adrenaline rush.


42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/20/14



5107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Midwestern United...
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Phersu wrote:


KamisamanoOtaku wrote:

S'always interesting how so many people think they are not liars. I mean, why is the threshold so high for this when if I went and robbed a single bank, even if I didn't succeed, I'd totally be branded a "bank robber".


I'm somewhat realistic, so I admit to being a liar. I just wasn't lying at that instance in time.


Yeah, if I wasn't clear I found your honesty (about lying) refreshing. I also got that you meant the comment at the beginning of the quote chain (that I didn't quote... perhaps I should have) was indeed true; its just that someone calling you a liar wasn't wrong, it just didn't mean you were lying in this instance.

Did that make any more sense?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.