Created by Burpzs
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Shrek is love, Shrek is life
10121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/14
Shrek?
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Burpzs wrote:

Shrek?


To be honest, I honestly don't even know why this has sparked back up into a trend.
10121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Lemontitties wrote:


Burpzs wrote:

Shrek?


To be honest, I honestly don't even know why this has sparked back up into a trend.


Should I try to see how many people can repeat the denko story?
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Burpzs wrote:


Should I try to see how many people can repeat the denko story?


Pass.
10121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Lemontitties wrote:


Burpzs wrote:


Should I try to see how many people can repeat the denko story?


Pass.


Okay. (´・ω・`)
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Burpzs wrote:


Okay. (´・ω・`)


Is that Love, Chunibyo by the way?
10121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Lemontitties wrote:


Burpzs wrote:


Okay. (´・ω・`)


Is that Love, Chunibyo by the way?


Yes. (´・ω・`)
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Burpzs wrote:


Yes. (´・ω・`)


I haven't seen it yet. Is it a comedy? I've only come across it while browsing the Anime.
10121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Lemontitties wrote:


Burpzs wrote:


Yes. (´・ω・`)


I haven't seen it yet. Is it a comedy? I've only come across it while browsing the Anime.


Yup.
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/20/14


Right on. I'll have to check it out once I catch up on Fairy Tail.
10121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Lemontitties wrote:



Right on. I'll have to check it out once I catch up on Fairy Tail.



Fairy Tail is terrible (´・ω・`)
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Burpzs wrote:



Fairy Tail is terrible (´・ω・`)


It's not the greatest thing ever, but I'm "sort of" enjoying it, haha.
10121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/14

Lemontitties wrote:


Burpzs wrote:



Fairy Tail is terrible (´・ω・`)


It's not the greatest thing ever, but I'm "sort of" enjoying it, haha.


I know what you mean ^~^
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/20/14
OH NO ITS ALL OGRE NOW
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Basement, Birthpl...
Offline
Posted 4/21/14
My time... is...ogre...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.