First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Naruto ending predictions
19630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Elkhart, Indiana
Offline
Posted 4/21/14
I think Naruto will die doing something heroic and Sasuke will become Hokage.
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/21/14
Naruto would make out with Sakura. Then, Sakura suddenly dries up in old age.
Sasuke burns her body with Ameterasu.

With all of these, Naruto was just waking up from his day dream.
He was still fighting Haku and he thought to himself, "what a drag."

After the mission was finished, Haku and Zabuza beheaded, Naruto went straight to Choji and ate all of Choji's snack in front of Choji.

The end.


hahahahahahahahahaha
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Online
Posted 4/21/14 , edited 8/26/14

onibrotonel wrote:

Naruto would make out with Sakura. Then, Sakura suddenly dries up in old age.
Sasuke burns her body with Ameterasu.

With all of these, Naruto was just waking up from his day dream.
He was still fighting Haku and he thought to himself, "what a drag."

After the mission was finished, Haku and Zabuza beheaded, Naruto went straight to Choji and ate all of Choji's snack in front of Choji.

The end.


hahahahahahahahahaha


This could happen *tips fedora*
20617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 4/21/14

onibrotonel wrote:

Naruto would make out with Sakura. Then, Sakura suddenly dries up in old age.
Sasuke burns her body with Ameterasu.

With all of these, Naruto was just waking up from his day dream.
He was still fighting Haku and he thought to himself, "what a drag."

After the mission was finished, Haku and Zabuza beheaded, Naruto went straight to Choji and ate all of Choji's snack in front of Choji.

The end.


hahahahahahahahahaha


but that too is a dream. Itachi "Captain Hax" Uchiha had went back in time and put Madara under a special genjutsu

Posted 4/21/14 , edited 4/21/14
I plan to start reading Naruto Shippuden after it finishes (I gave up on it ages ago...LOVED the first part though).

Honestly, I hope Sasuke dies though it is a fatfuckingchance. If Naruto doesn't get with Sakura, I hope she dies too. (But I don't want him to end up with Hinata though she is my favorite girl...)

Too bad Neji's not alive. And Itachi too. And Haku and Zabuzza. And, and, and...

Uh...I think Sasuke will become Hokage, but only because Naruto has a greater destiny or something to beforehand, and then becomes the next Hokage after Sasuke.

God, how I dislike Sasuke. UGH.
Posted 4/21/14 , edited 10/3/14
Naruto x Hinata, Naruto Hokage - the "leaders" of the village after all is well and safe decide to see to it that Sasuke pays for his past actions, while conveniently getting rid of the blood line. Only things I really care about.


-

Seriously, if Sasuke doesn't get some justice struck against him the whole thing is a lie and I'll never accept the ending.
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 4/21/14 , edited 8/26/14

Captainkirko wrote:


Anamalous wrote:

EVERYONE DIES

MADARA ALMOST WINS

ITACHI COMES FROM NOWHERE

AND SEALS MADARA AWAY WITH HIS SUSANOO

THE END

#ITACHI FTW

itachi the greastest uchiha


..Plausible *tips fedora*



27100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/14 , edited 4/22/14

VolkKat34000 wrote:

I think Naruto will die doing something heroic and Sasuke will become Hokage.


Hahahahahaha. People dying in Naruto at this point... That's funny.

Put this down on the record folks. There WILL be another Mass-Revive and there will be absolutely no good guy casualties in this war. I am more than 100% sure of this. Who will be responsible for this? One of two people. Either Obito will do it in a sacrifice,or more likely Madara will do it after Speech no Jutsu converts him to Narutoism, the one true religion in the series.

What else will happen? Something awful and cheesy and stupid I am sure. What little faith I had left in hopes of a decent ending has officially died off a couple weeks ago, and now am just going through the motions of the manga to see how bad the train wreck gets at the end. :/
22064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/22/14
All I want is a good Naruto vs. Sasuke fight and Naruto x Hinata to happen. Outside of that, I don't much care.

Realistically though, Naruto would HATE being hokage. Sending his fellow villagers out to fight and die on missions while he sits behind a desk. Does that sound like Naruto to anyone? Hokage only fight during war time and since he's made friendships with all the villages, what war? I could see him more becoming the new Rikudou Sennin and act as a go between between the leaf and other villages to build and maintain their relationships. Possibly with the Bijuu along for the ride.

Also there would be no way Sasuke should just be forgiven. He killed numerous Samurai in his attack on the summit, not to mention killed Danzo. While morally he deserved to die, he was not a criminal to the leaf.

Though it will most likely end happily ever after no matter how unrealistic, but I'll be fine with it as long as the two things I mentioned happen.
16022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/14
my prediction is sasuke and naruto will defeat madara sending him to afterlife once and for all then in the aftermath Sasuke (since he said he wants to eliminate the ninja system and destroy all tailed beast and that eventually leads to naruto amd sasuke fighting and they kill each other and they name Naruto as Hokage and puts his face on the mountain
6121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/14
My prediction is Madara get's sealed away, Naruto kills Sasuke or Sasuke will become a good person again and rebuild his bloodline. Naruto will probally end up traveling the world and bring peace or he will die as a hero, I don't think he'll become hokage. In any case: Kakashi will become hokage!!!!!!
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/14 , edited 4/22/14
I don't think Naruto is suited to be a Hokage. Naruto is energetic, and happy go lucky. I don't think staying in the office (rarely leave his village) , doing paper works, and thinking of tactics are his style. Of course, Shikamaru will helps him if he becomes Hokage. Plus, everyone acknowledged him, so it's okay if he doesn't become Hokage. I think Naruto should be free as wind, travels place to place, and do his own research like ero sennin (Jiraiya). lol
24133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/22/14

hyjinx17 wrote:

All I want is a good Naruto vs. Sasuke fight and Naruto x Hinata to happen. Outside of that, I don't much care.

Realistically though, Naruto would HATE being hokage. Sending his fellow villagers out to fight and die on missions while he sits behind a desk. Does that sound like Naruto to anyone? Hokage only fight during war time and since he's made friendships with all the villages, what war? I could see him more becoming the new Rikudou Sennin and act as a go between between the leaf and other villages to build and maintain their relationships. Possibly with the Bijuu along for the ride.

Also there would be no way Sasuke should just be forgiven. He killed numerous Samurai in his attack on the summit, not to mention killed Danzo. While morally he deserved to die, he was not a criminal to the leaf.

Though it will most likely end happily ever after no matter how unrealistic, but I'll be fine with it as long as the two things I mentioned happen.


Danzo dying was the best thing that happened to the show... hated that guy
23254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/22/14 , edited 4/22/14
Sasuke for hokage!!!!!!!

I think him and Naruto will work together though, and their friendship will help them overcome any challenges! I think naruto is the type of person who would sacrifice his dream for his friendship with sasuke. After all these years naruto probably wants nothing more than to have his best friend back, and I dont think naruto really wanted to become hokage he just wanted people to respect and acknowledge him. I doubt he would actually change the village, but sasuke on the other hand has a vision for the village.

and... i hope it ends with naruxsasuke (but that's probably not gonna happen)
24133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/22/14
A new harem series starts where Naruto is surrounded by all the girls and sasuke is in love with naruto... lol Kidding!

I think Naruto will become the rikudou sennin travelling the world bringing people together. Sasuke has been shown to be a leader so he might be better fit for the position of hokage.

BUT i do want to see a fight between naruto and sasuke though... a super epic battle!
Oh and NarutoxHinata, Sakura is just a selfish hoe.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.