First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you stay two whole hours in a room with your most hated/least favorite anime character for $100 million dollars?
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 4/22/14
I don't know... I REALLY hate Makoto Itou.
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Between Goku's st...
Offline
Posted 4/22/14
I'd spend a year in an Asian prison for 100 millions.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/22/14

Legion13 wrote:

I don't know... I REALLY hate Makoto Itou.


I'll give you time to gather up your thoughts.
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 4/22/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Legion13 wrote:

I don't know... I REALLY hate Makoto Itou.


I'll give you time to gather up your thoughts.


I gathered my thoughts...I wouldn't stay in a room with him for all the money in the world lol.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/22/14

Legion13 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Legion13 wrote:

I don't know... I REALLY hate Makoto Itou.


I'll give you time to gather up your thoughts.


I gathered my thoughts...I wouldn't stay in a room with him for all the money in the world lol.


I get the feeling you'll strangle the dude.
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 4/22/14
Come on now this is a no brainer.

Let Me break this down for you
-All you have to do is use some imagination and bear with the characters
-Get the money and buy all the best anime you like
-Spend the rest of your days dreaming about all the great anime you just watched

Enjoy
22965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/22/14

there's a lot of anime people that I really hate.... its just two hours.. probably my longest two hours but hey.. at least i got one hundred million dollars
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/22/14

TheChowster wrote:

Come on now this is a no brainer.

Let Me break this down for you
-All you have to do is use some imagination and bear with the characters
-Get the money and buy all the best anime you like
-Spend the rest of your days dreaming about all the great anime you just watched

Enjoy



Not bad.

37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/14
Of course, unless my least favorite anime character is a homicidal maniac, then I would never make it out of the room.
21575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/22/14
I'd do it for $5.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/22/14

SacredBlood77 wrote:

I'd do it for $5.


Out of $100 million, you would rather have $5 dollars instead?
Posted 4/22/14

anchore wrote:

For a hundred million, I'd do two weeks. Heck, I'd do two months. I'd even consider 2 years. Actually, yeah, 2 years would be okay too. For
$100 million, I'd even marry them. By the way, if anyone's got $100 million and is looking for a nice girl who can bake pies, I'm so there.

But I can't think of any characters I really hate.


pies? Ill take it.
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Deep In Naruto-ku...
Offline
Posted 4/23/14
hell yeah!! but I don't really have a character that i hate though... they're all okay~
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / iowa
Offline
Posted 4/23/14
as long as he didn't kill me
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 4/23/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Legion13 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Legion13 wrote:

I don't know... I REALLY hate Makoto Itou.


I'll give you time to gather up your thoughts.


I gathered my thoughts...I wouldn't stay in a room with him for all the money in the world lol.


I get the feeling you'll strangle the dude.


.. I would...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.