First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you stay two whole hours in a room with your most hated/least favorite anime character for $100 million dollars?
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/23/14



Alright then.
12918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chittenango, New...
Offline
Posted 4/26/14
I'll do it but my most hated anime character is a war maniac and I hope I don't die during those two hours. (I forgot his name. All I recall is that he has red hair and is from Mobile Suit Gundam 00)
1585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/14
My least liked/most hated anime character is probably still 100x more interesting than anyone I know in real life to be honest...
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/26/14
All I have to do for $100 million is listen to Shinji Ikari whimper about how no one likes him, how weak and cowardly he is, and how much he doesn't want to be an Eva pilot for a couple of hours? Or having to deal with Bobobo doing random things which don't make sense and aren't really all that funny?

Not only would I do it, but let's talk setting this up to be a recurring thing. Say...weekly? I could do with making $5.2 billion a year for a total of 104 hours of being annoyed over the course of a year. Sign me up.
Posted 4/26/14
I DON'T CARE. JUST GIVE ME THE MONEY DAMMIT!
Posted 4/26/14 , edited 4/26/14

BlueOni wrote:

All I have to do for $100 million is listen to Shinji Ikari whimper about how no one likes him, how weak and cowardly he is, and how much he doesn't want to be an Eva pilot for a couple of hours? .


But then he'll whine and cries like a baby and makes it the worst 2 hours you ever experienced in your life
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/26/14

Shin-Nrl wrote:

But then he'll whine and cries like a baby and makes it the worst 2 hours you ever experienced in your life


I've endured far worse than someone who complains copiously and constantly. I'm not sure he could make it my worst two hours ever if he tried as hard as he could. With that in mind, even were he to successfully do so the payoff is still so disproportionately high that it's worthwhile.
Posted 4/26/14 , edited 4/26/14

BlueOni wrote:


Shin-Nrl wrote:

But then he'll whine and cries like a baby and makes it the worst 2 hours you ever experienced in your life


I've endured far worse than someone who complains copiously and constantly. I'm not sure he could make it my worst two hours ever if he tried as hard as he could. With that in mind, even were he to successfully do so the payoff is still so disproportionately high that it's worthwhile.


Idk I couldn't stand watching him in the screen not to mention spending 2 hours with him .... but yeah after all the pay is good.and I've seen worse anime character than him...
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/26/14

Shin-Nrl wrote:

Idk I couldn't stand watching him in the screen not to mention spending 2 hours with him .... but yeah after all the pay is good.and I've seen worse anime character than him...


The thing is that the thread leaves the question of what precisely makes a character one's least favorite very open-ended. I chose a character whose comical style fails drastically and a character whose narrative was only half-completed. Despite being my least favorite characters at present, they're not particularly intolerable company compared to a plethora of alternative options chosen precisely for what terrible company they'd make.
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/26/14
Definitely. Most of my hated characters are moody whiny bitches (boys and girls) anyway so I can just tune them out for the duration of that time and come out significantly richer.
6091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Rancho Cucamonga...
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


I stopped watching that show.. I hated him to much, also can i kill him after those 2 weeks?

adaw31 
12532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

oneginbleach5 wrote:

I'll do it but my most hated anime character is a war maniac and I hope I don't die during those two hours. (I forgot his name. All I recall is that he has red hair and is from Mobile Suit Gundam 00)


I believe you are refering to Ali al-Saachez.

An9el 
28906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 4/27/14 , edited 4/27/14
i would but the charater gets killed and beheaded at the end and a girl goes yandere mode
mabe ill teatch em not be scumbag whille were at it
12918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chittenango, New...
Offline
Posted 4/27/14
That's him. Thank you.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

CandyPopShop wrote:

I DON'T CARE. JUST GIVE ME THE MONEY DAMMIT!


You gotta list a character.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.