First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Hunter x Hunter Discussions
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 5/10/14
Anyone here know how much anime episodes might be left in the Chimera ant arc? And if they animate the arc after that, how much episodes it could be?
29567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/10/14 , edited 5/10/14

Kurodenki wrote:

Anyone here know how much anime episodes might be left in the Chimera ant arc? And if they animate the arc after that, how much episodes it could be?



The Chimera Ant arc will end on episode 135, and yes, the next arc will be getting animated.
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 5/10/14

NJZanDatsu wrote:

The Chimera Ant arc will end on episode 135, and yes, the next arc will be getting animated.


Great, thanks!
29567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/10/14

Kurodenki wrote:


NJZanDatsu wrote:

The Chimera Ant arc will end on episode 135, and yes, the next arc will be getting animated.


Great, thanks!


No prob
36456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 5/26/14
Just thought I'd put this here for those who were waiting for a sale to buy Hunter x Hunter volumes.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Village Hidde...
Offline
Posted 5/26/14
ARGH NEXT MONDAY..WERE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/26/14
It starts next monday.? Awsome
9108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Online
Posted 5/26/14
Isn't there scans or something of the chapters that come out earlier than that?
36456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 5/26/14

MarkyD73 wrote:

Isn't there scans or something of the chapters that come out earlier than that?

Unfortunately, yes.
7697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 5/27/14

viva_cmpunker wrote:

Just thought I'd put this here for those who were waiting for a sale to buy Hunter x Hunter volumes.


*Takes out wallet

JuJu26 
5319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/28/14
There is a new chapter out? Whoa!
9108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Online
Posted 5/28/14

JuJu26 wrote:

There is a new chapter out? Whoa!


Yeah it came out a few hours ago.
JuJu26 
5319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/28/14

MarkyD73 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:

There is a new chapter out? Whoa!


Yeah it came out a few hours ago.


Yup!
9108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Online
Posted 5/28/14

JuJu26 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:

There is a new chapter out? Whoa!


Yeah it came out a few hours ago.


Yup!


Have you read it yet? its pretty good.
JuJu26 
5319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/28/14

MarkyD73 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:

There is a new chapter out? Whoa!


Yeah it came out a few hours ago.


Yup!


Have you read it yet? its pretty good.


Yes, I have. The new world they are talking about sounds intense!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.