First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Hunter x Hunter Discussions
5233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The MOOOON
Offline
Posted 5/28/14
I just read the new chapter that came out! It was glorious.
9110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/28/14

JuJu26 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:

There is a new chapter out? Whoa!


Yeah it came out a few hours ago.


Yup!


Have you read it yet? its pretty good.


Yes, I have. The new world they are talking about sounds intense!


Yeah I loved the part with all the messed up looking body's very weird lol.
Yowa29 
16239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 5/28/14
This arc if it gets published without anymore hiatus' will be great.
JuJu26 
5337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/28/14

MarkyD73 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:

There is a new chapter out? Whoa!


Yeah it came out a few hours ago.


Yup!


Have you read it yet? its pretty good.


Yes, I have. The new world they are talking about sounds intense!


Yeah I loved the part with all the messed up looking body's very weird lol.


Oh-Yeah. The zombie-looking body parts!
152085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5/28/14
Holy shit it is back.
34020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / 米国 ☃
Offline
Posted 5/28/14
This chapter was awesome glad hunter x hunter is back
Sogno- 
26540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/14
wow can't believe it's already here seems like i just saw the news on CR yesterday...

and boy was that a lot of text, i feel like i'd have to read it a few times to get all that content. wow.

just amazing... i seriously thought hxh wasn't coming back...

dark continent looks to be promising :D

although i found it interesting and amusing that none of the main characters made an appearance lol...
9110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/28/14
Wait if beyond Netero is a specialist how op could he be?
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/14
Damn this chapter was so intense with all that info. and politics and what not. I'm glad togashi spent his time with this so he could prepare because even from this one chapter it's already looking very promising.
19862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Village Hidde...
Online
Posted 5/28/14
The art looks pretty good
23032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / FL
Offline
Posted 5/29/14
wow i didn't even knew it came out already
15378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Seattle, WA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/29/14 , edited 5/29/14
Anyone know where we will be able to legally read it? I assume Shonen Jump or Viz Media since they are partnered with Shonen Jump, but I am unfamiliar with how their websites work. Hoping I don't have to pay like $7 a month or something when I'm only interested in HxH, but it will probably be the case.
23032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / FL
Offline
Posted 5/30/14

Glorianos wrote:

Anyone know where we will be able to legally read it? I assume Shonen Jump or Viz Media since they are partnered with Shonen Jump, but I am unfamiliar with how their websites work. Hoping I don't have to pay like $7 a month or something when I'm only interested in HxH, but it will probably be the case.


their are some sites online you can go to read them and if you have a Android or Iphone you can most likely find an app that let's you read Manga
11236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 5/30/14

Glorianos wrote:

Anyone know where we will be able to legally read it? I assume Shonen Jump or Viz Media since they are partnered with Shonen Jump, but I am unfamiliar with how their websites work. Hoping I don't have to pay like $7 a or something when I'm only interested HxH, but it will probably be the case.


http://shonenjump.viz.com/ is the place to look! :D
If you scroll down on their sign up page, http://www.vizmanga.com/sjalpha/signup, you can see they have all the volumes of Shonen Jump available for 99 cents an issue (there will be one chapter of HxH in each one starting June). Otherwise you'd have to wait for each manga volume to be made and then translated, which you can do if you don't mind waiting awhile to read it ^-^
I'm not sure if there are any other legal sources as of yet, considering CR hasn't picked it up ;~;
One Punch Mod
50216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/31/14 , edited 6/3/14

Glorianos wrote:

Anyone know where we will be able to legally read it? I assume Shonen Jump or Viz Media since they are partnered with Shonen Jump, but I am unfamiliar with how their websites work. Hoping I don't have to pay like $7 a month or something when I'm only interested in HxH, but it will probably be the case.



fangirlinotaku wrote:

http://shonenjump.viz.com/ is the place to look! :D
If you scroll down on their sign up page, http://www.vizmanga.com/sjalpha/signup, you can see they have all the volumes of Shonen Jump available for 99 cents an issue (there will be one chapter of HxH in each one starting June). Otherwise you'd have to wait for each manga volume to be made and then translated, which you can do if you don't mind waiting awhile to read it ^-^
I'm not sure if there are any other legal sources as of yet, considering CR hasn't picked it up ;~;


If you think you'll stick with it, a year's subscription is cheaper--$26 for the year (so, about 50 cents an issue*)

*technically a bit more since I think there are a couple of weeks when there is no issue.

If you go to www.vizmanga.com and click on the Weekly Shonen Jump link, it should take you right to a spot that shows the subscription price and add to cart option (as well as the 99 cents links for individual issues).
------------------------

ETA: I was too busy to read my WSJ yesterday, but it's going with me on my Kindle on my commute today so I can enjoy HxH. Yay for Viz app on Kindle!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.