First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Hunter x Hunter Discussions
12876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/14

twittle617 wrote:

I wonder if Gon losing his his aura means Hisoka will stop being so interested in him...Or maybe he'll do something like what he did for Chrollo and help him get it back. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how Hisoka feels when he finds out his fruit has gone bad. :)


Oh my God I'll pay good money to see Hisoka cry. Reverse schwing!
9112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
That prince is a fucking creep.

Shame about that one week hiatus though it could be much worse so im not complaining.
17095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
Making this "prince" guy so evil means Kurapika is going to be off the freaking chain. So to speak.
Sogno- 
26588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
why's he killin all des people just for the sake of evil?

lol for a moment there i thought he was bathing in their blood... trying to be young & all ...

I love how Gon's all like "yeah ok that's good advice Ging imma go home now"
12286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/14 , edited 6/25/14
I guess even the author need a week break every now and then to play Dragon Quest again huh?
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/14

SheaR619 wrote:

I guess even the author need a week break every now and then to play Dragon Quest again huh?


No, he will announce some special project

9112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/30/14

Viltsu300 wrote:


SheaR619 wrote:

I guess even the author need a week break every now and then to play Dragon Quest again huh?


No, he will announce some special project



Do you know if he will announce the special project this week or next week?
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/14

MarkyD73 wrote:


Viltsu300 wrote:


SheaR619 wrote:

I guess even the author need a week break every now and then to play Dragon Quest again huh?


No, he will announce some special project



Do you know if he will announce the special project this week or next week?


http://www.manganetabarespoiler.com/hunter-x-hunter-345.html
9112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/30/14

Viltsu300 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


Viltsu300 wrote:


SheaR619 wrote:

I guess even the author need a week break every now and then to play Dragon Quest again huh?


No, he will announce some special project



Do you know if he will announce the special project this week or next week?


http://www.manganetabarespoiler.com/hunter-x-hunter-345.html


Thanks .
12876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/14 , edited 6/30/14
What a chapter. Kurapika is just a little Jack Bauer isn't he?
9112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/30/14
Here is the Viz translation if anyone is interested.

http://imgur.com/a/3HcPE.

10062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/14
Geez if you wana see the viz translations atleast pay for them.
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/14 , edited 7/2/14

MarkyD73 wrote:


Viltsu300 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


Viltsu300 wrote:


SheaR619 wrote:

I guess even the author need a week break every now and then to play Dragon Quest again huh?


No, he will announce some special project



Do you know if he will announce the special project this week or next week?


http://www.manganetabarespoiler.com/hunter-x-hunter-345.html


Thanks .


It's a 2 page summary on what happened in the past few chapters so far. Basically a cliff note/idiot guide. It's written by the editor Onodera (not sure if he's new or has always been tigashi's editor), and he had a blurb at the end claiming there'd be guarantee "top 3" worthy things to happen in this arc ( in hxh history).
9112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/2/14

Viltsu300 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


Viltsu300 wrote:


MarkyD73 wrote:


Viltsu300 wrote:


SheaR619 wrote:

I guess even the author need a week break every now and then to play Dragon Quest again huh?


No, he will announce some special project



Do you know if he will announce the special project this week or next week?


http://www.manganetabarespoiler.com/hunter-x-hunter-345.html


Thanks .


It's a 2 page summary on what happened in the past few chapters so far. Basically a cliff note/idiot guide. It's written by the editor Onodera (not sure if he's new or has always been tigashi's editor), and he had a blurb at the end claiming there'd be guarantee "top 3" worthy things to happen in this arc ( in hxh history).


Yeah I just saw that actually quite interesting.
13548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/14
Would it be better if the Phantom Troupe just kill all the Chimera Ants?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.