First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
physical education
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
what the craziest thing that happen in pe or the coolest or the worst punishment

Did u ever duck and run from a pe teacher

did u ever say not doing this and walk off
if yes share ur comment

if not share comment on physical education
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
yea i did.
That was when i was 6 years old in primary school.
I was super hyper active and i would monkey around then run away from the PE teacher when he ran after me trying to pull me by the ears.
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
This is what happens if you don't exercise.

8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
lol..i love physical education... its like a relaxation for me for one hour...lol...all of us(my classmates) are really pushed to the limit in our university... the majors in our course can even cause someone to kill himself just because of one project in our major...so we tend to love our PE...lol
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
lol darrylchan 2 words child abuse lol man u pe teacher he must be one of those strict boring teachers
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

playa56 wrote:

lol darrylchan 2 words child abuse lol man u pe teacher he must be one of those strict boring teachers


Nah he wasn't boring.
It was me and gang who had our own defination of fun.
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
man our pe teacher we have 3 for different lesson well on friday we do football
we have some idotic pe teacher start trying to teach us how to drag the ball back and how to run and backheel it
every week we learn sumthing we done since primary school we only do matches for assesment that only once every 6 weeks
Posted 1/30/08
*thinks*
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
i like ur style darrylchan
just like me a rebel
get screwed dont care
terrorize bare teacher every day
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
best class ever! easiest one to skip
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

playa56 wrote:

i like ur style darrylchan
just like me a rebel
get screwed dont care
terrorize bare teacher every day


When i look back,those days were really nostalgic and sweet.
Treasure your childhood



Now I don't have PE anymore.
But i do have self discipline.

running 14+km 1-2 times a week and doing sit up and intensive badminton.
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
i know got a detention on 1 day in secondary school grade 7/year 7
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
mauz i know what u mean it so easy go behind a shed and relax for 1 good hour all to yourself
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

darrylchan wrote:


playa56 wrote:

i like ur style darrylchan
just like me a rebel
get screwed dont care
terrorize bare teacher every day


When i look back,those days were really nostalgic and sweet.
Treasure your childhood



Now I don't have PE anymore.
But i do have self discipline.

running 14+km 1-2 times a week and doing sit up and intensive badminton.


14km what that it miles miles peeps in the unit of the future(it not actually but who cares)
i also do 500 sit-up a day to keep my 6-pack in shape
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

playa56 wrote:


darrylchan wrote:


playa56 wrote:

i like ur style darrylchan
just like me a rebel
get screwed dont care
terrorize bare teacher every day


When i look back,those days were really nostalgic and sweet.
Treasure your childhood



Now I don't have PE anymore.
But i do have self discipline.

running 14+km 1-2 times a week and doing sit up and intensive badminton.


14km what that it miles miles peeps in the unit of the future(it not actually but who cares)
i also do 500 sit-up a day to keep my 6-pack in shape


around 9 miles.
i only do 100 sit up at max.
My metabolism rate is very high and i get hungry easily,thus i can go easy on the sit up.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.