First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Glasslip Anticipation and Discussion
29320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Online
Posted 6/26/14

hayate_sensei_853 wrote:

Nice to see P.A. Works and nano.RIPE reunite; it's been so long since Hanasaku Iroha.


I agree. I can't wait for those vibes again.
52889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
I am excited. As long as this is as great as the first half of nagi I will be happy
30329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
It's definitely near the top of my "must see" list. So glad CR announced it quickly! :3
38909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 6/26/14
With this and Argevollen, CR is 100% on getting shows I was interested in. Hopefully they keep it up!
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 6/28/14
I'm really looking forward to where this goes. It seems like it will be nothing but heartache, but I will endure. Good story is good(and worth it)!
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/29/14
After watching the preview for about 10 seconds I knew two things: It's a PA Works title, and I want to see it.
215381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 7/3/14
Episode 1

63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/3/14
OMG!

I'm so excited for Episode 1! Nagi no Asukara is one of favorite shows ever. Top 10 for me, so I'm very much looking forward to this.

I just hope if there's romance (which it looks there will be), just let the characters kiss. I'm tired of anime studios being afraid to have the MCs kiss. It drives literally insane. PA Works failed miserably in this department in Nagi, so I might lose my mind if they pull that again.
52889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/3/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

OMG!

I'm so excited for Episode 1! Nagi no Asukara is one of favorite shows ever. Top 10 for me, so I'm very much looking forward to this.

I just hope if there's romance (which it looks there will be), just let the characters kiss. I'm tired of anime studios being afraid to have the MCs kiss. It drives literally insane. PA Works failed miserably in this department in Nagi, so I might lose my mind if they pull that again.


IT will never happen, P.A works doesnt let it happen! They are not as bad as KyoAni, but give it up right now, just throw away those hopes.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/3/14

cay032692 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

OMG!

I'm so excited for Episode 1! Nagi no Asukara is one of favorite shows ever. Top 10 for me, so I'm very much looking forward to this.

I just hope if there's romance (which it looks there will be), just let the characters kiss. I'm tired of anime studios being afraid to have the MCs kiss. It drives literally insane. PA Works failed miserably in this department in Nagi, so I might lose my mind if they pull that again.


IT will never happen, P.A works doesnt let it happen! They are not as bad as KyoAni, but give it up right now, just throw away those hopes.


Im some of their other titles, characters have kissed.

I will not drop this hope. I hold this standard for every romance show so they better live up to it!!!!!!
52889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/3/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

OMG!

I'm so excited for Episode 1! Nagi no Asukara is one of favorite shows ever. Top 10 for me, so I'm very much looking forward to this.

I just hope if there's romance (which it looks there will be), just let the characters kiss. I'm tired of anime studios being afraid to have the MCs kiss. It drives literally insane. PA Works failed miserably in this department in Nagi, so I might lose my mind if they pull that again.


IT will never happen, P.A works doesnt let it happen! They are not as bad as KyoAni, but give it up right now, just throw away those hopes.


Im some of their other titles, characters have kissed.

I will not drop this hope. I hold this standard for every romance show so they better live up to it!!!!!!


Permalink this qoute, and we will come back to it at episode 13 or is it 12?

The only Thing I just know is, that 3 guys 3 girls...if they don't link in pairs, could careless the orientation (but lol it is def hetero by the looks of it) That will be annoying.
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 7/3/14
True Tears
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/3/14

cay032692 wrote:


Permalink this qoute, and we will come back to it at episode 13 or is it 12?

The only Thing I just know is, that 3 guys 3 girls...if they don't link in pairs, could careless the orientation (but lol it is def hetero by the looks of it) That will be annoying.


I just bookmarked this page. We'll see how it goes. And I'm hoping the relationships are a little more straight forward this time and not a love hexagon like in Nagi.


GoldTStar wrote:

True Tears


^This!!!!!!
52889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/3/14

GoldTStar wrote:

True Tears


Never watched it...was it good?
43662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/3/14
Really hoping this won't turn out to be the same relationship crap as Nagi without the fish knee... That still makes me cry at night.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.