Post Reply When cancelling trial to avoid payment, will i keep the remaining days on the trial?
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/14
As the title said:
When cancelling trial to avoid payment, will i keep the remaining days on the trial?
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/26/14 , edited 4/26/14

thomasedv wrote:

As the title said:
When cancelling trial to avoid payment, will i keep the remaining days on the trial?


Nope. If you want to use all of the trial days, you'll need to wait until the last day to cancel. When you cancel a trial (or any subscription where there are less than 30 days left) the cancellation takes place immediately.
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/14

lorreen wrote:


thomasedv wrote:

As the title said:
When cancelling trial to avoid payment, will i keep the remaining days on the trial?


Nope. If you want to use all of the trial days, you'll need to wait until the last day to cancel. When you cancel a trial (or any subscription where there are less than 30 days left) the cancellation takes place immediately.


Is it possible for a mod to disable automatic renewing? Seen some doing it in some posts when searching around. I would at least have an option to disable renewing instead of only giving me different payment options in the settings. Those posts were quite old so i have no idea if it can be done now.
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/26/14 , edited 4/26/14
Mods can't. Customer Support can, but I don't know what their policy is when someone is on a trial. Use the Contact Us link to contact support directly and ask them.
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/14

lorreen wrote:

Mods can't. Customer Support can, but I don't know what their policy is when someone is on a trial. Use the Contact Us link to contact support directly and ask them.


Ok. I'll just try to remember to cancel it in time then. Thank you for the help
You must be logged in to post.