First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
So why are people proud to call themselves Otaku?
Posted 4/27/14
i don't know anyone who calls themselves that maybe i hang out with the wrong crowd?


Sogno- wrote:

otaku? nah son, i'm just lazy.


so just a NEET then?
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'm lost...
Offline
Posted 4/27/14
Some people just take pride in who they are and what they like is all.
10205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The MOOOON
Offline
Posted 4/27/14
I enjoy the old western cartoon but the shit they are coming out with lately is just gross comedy the only one I really like is adventure time and that's about it but I guess i'm a bit of a weebu since I did post before which hunter x hunter do you enjoy most but I don't go around speaking Japanese but id like to try omelet rice just to see how it taste since I enjoy Asian cuisine and i'm rambling again lol
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

Raimu4 wrote:

Whats wrong with staying at home all the time and not having a life (no social life, no love life, etc).
What are you even doing on crunchyroll?


Will you be ready for that glorious day of getting kicked out of your home to face the cruelties of reality?
17472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/14
i don't think western fans feel the same way about the word then Japanese people do.
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Raimu4 wrote:

Whats wrong with staying at home all the time and not having a life (no social life, no love life, etc).
What are you even doing on crunchyroll?


Will you be ready for that glorious day of getting kicked out of your home to face the cruelties of reality?


No


45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/14 , edited 4/27/14
Eh. Who needs labels?
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hawaii, that isla...
Offline
Posted 4/27/14
There is no other way to describe them. :c
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

Raimu4 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Raimu4 wrote:

Whats wrong with staying at home all the time and not having a life (no social life, no love life, etc).
What are you even doing on crunchyroll?


Will you be ready for that glorious day of getting kicked out of your home to face the cruelties of reality?


No


DAT HONESTY!!!
19421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/14
I call myself Otaku because fuck, there is no use in denying it. I mean I have a social life but I'm still an Otaku. I run an anime club, I'm a FUCKING nerd.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

hinhata wrote:

dafaq is a weebooo iv'e herd it but never understood it lol



Came from The Perry Bible Fellowship. Hilarious webcomic.

Just like "nerd" was also a nonsense word created by Dr. Seuss.



But yeah, I don't label myself otaku. Coming up through the fandom back when it had some......interesting characters.....I know exactly why the word exists, tho'.

52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

Phersu wrote:

Eh. Who needs labels?


Well... I need them for when buying cereal...

You know, the healthy kind.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:

Well... I need them for when buying cereal...

You know, the healthy kind.


What? Just smell it. You can smell which kind is the healthy one.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

Phersu wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:

Well... I need them for when buying cereal...

You know, the healthy kind.


What? Just smell it. You can smell which kind is the healthy one.


Or, you can just read the labels.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:

Or, you can just read the labels.


Savage.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.