Created by Sir_jamesalot
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What do you do at the beach?
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 6/30/14 , edited 6/30/14
Perv lol.
cosham 
17063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / Sussex UK
Offline
Posted 6/30/14
Sit at a bar and wish I was 20 odd years younger.
17438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/30/14
Swim, listen to music and read a book.
12127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Beyond the Boundary
Offline
Posted 6/30/14
the poll choices though.....
What happened to good ol' have fun?
6209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/14
Whats this "beach" you speak of?
Posted 6/30/14 , edited 6/30/14
smex


snakevudo wrote:

Whats this "beach" you speak of?


glad to see you still around
katt14 
15996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/1/14
I get cancer. Hey, I'm Australian, its a National Pastime!
13250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Wythenshawe,Manch...
Offline
Posted 7/1/14
Hook some hot chiks .
5353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 7/1/14
I walk along the beach, I live close to the sea so it isn't as much a novelty as it is for others.
the beach is the best at night for watching the moon and stars, I wouldn't go alone at night though!
Myki52 
70990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / F / Between a rock OR...
Online
Posted 7/1/14
Swim, sunbathe, wade, search for shells, fish, dig clams, picnic, read, play. people watch, chat, have sex, explore, build a bonfire, watch fireworks, watch birds, watch sunsets, take pictures.....do none of the poll choices.
6209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/14

severticas wrote:

smex


snakevudo wrote:

Whats this "beach" you speak of?


glad to see you still around




Thanks, Turns out the crazy guy on the forums did end up calling the police. I had a stand off with them for about two hours why they talked me down... I have to do crazy dumb shit like check in every 2 hours but I am still around...
Posted 7/1/14

snakevudo wrote:


Thanks, Turns out the crazy guy on the forums did end up calling the police. I had a stand off with them for about two hours why they talked me down... I have to do crazy dumb shit like check in every 2 hours but I am still around...


hmm... do you remember their username? most of the comments seemed to have been removed by the time i saw the thread.
6209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/14

severticas wrote:


snakevudo wrote:


Thanks, Turns out the crazy guy on the forums did end up calling the police. I had a stand off with them for about two hours why they talked me down... I have to do crazy dumb shit like check in every 2 hours but I am still around...


hmm... do you remember their username? most of the comments seemed to have been removed by the time i saw the thread.




No I wish I did. I know alot of people who would love to thank you, my family being one of the few, my sergreant and some marines from my unit being another.

At any rate golden time... OUTSTANDING anime.
7082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dont stay in on...
Offline
Posted 7/3/14
I put defecate on accident! Take a bath! So many pervs at the beach! I never knew that people actually checked people out I thought it was just in the movies! I probably don't notice because I spend my time in the water. you pervs! Shamez on youz!
25992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / one mile from a d...
Offline
Posted 7/6/14
Defecate.... fish do it why can't I?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.