Aldnoah.Zero Anticipation
38429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/27/14 , edited 4/27/14


Preview

PV 1
Ad 1
Ad 2

Synopsis


The tag line reads "Let justice be done. Though the heavens fall."

Source: myanimelist

Where to Watch

TBA

Additional Information

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Status: Not yet aired
Aired: Jul 2014 to ?
Producers: Aniplex, A-1 Pictures, Nitroplus, TROYCA
Genres: Action, Mecha, Sci-Fi
Duration: Unknown
Rating: None


Staff
Director: Ei Aoki (Fate/Zero)
Story Concept: Gen Urobuchi (Fate/Zero, Madoka★Magica, Psycho Pass, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet)
Series Composition: Katsuhiko Takayama (Ga-Rei-Zero, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai)
Character Design Concept: Takako Shimura (Wandering Son)
Character Design: Masako Matsumoto
Mecha Design: I-IV and Kenji Teraoka (Ghost in the Shell: stand Alone Complex, Gundam 00)
Music: Hiroyuki Sawano (Attack on Titan, Kill La Kill, Gundam Unicorn)


Main Characters
Inaho Kaizuka voiced by Natsuki Hanae


Slain Troyard voiced by Kensho Ono


Asylum Verse Alyucia voiced by Sora Amamiya


Source: myanimelist, Crunchyroll

90402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/27/14
zipzo has his thread up about this.
38429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/27/14 , edited 4/27/14
Dammit and I even posted in his thread too *facepalm*

Totally forgot about it. Well mods, you can close this.

This marks my second failed attempt to make an official thread.
90402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Dammit and I even posted in his thread too *facepalm*

Totally forgot about it. Well mods, you can close this.

This marks my second failed attempt to make an official thread.


how many official threads have you started?
38429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

AnimeKami wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Dammit and I even posted in his thread too *facepalm*

Totally forgot about it. Well mods, you can close this.

This marks my second failed attempt to make an official thread.


how many official threads have you started?


I tried making one for M3 a little while ago, but that didn't work out since there was already a thread for that (which of course, I disregarded the Index thread).

This and the M3 thread are the only ones I've ever made.

I didn't see the Aldnoah thread in the index thread and I searched for it in the search bar and couldn't find it, so I just figured I would go for it.
90402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


I tried making one for M3 a little while ago, but that didn't work out since there was already a thread for that (which of course, I disregarded the Index thread).

This and the M3 thread are the only ones I've ever made.

I didn't see the Aldnoah thread in the index thread and I searched for it in the search bar and couldn't find it, so I just figured I would go for it.


I will say the search function is atrocious and embarrassing.
38429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/27/14

AnimeKami wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


I tried making one for M3 a little while ago, but that didn't work out since there was already a thread for that (which of course, I disregarded the Index thread).

This and the M3 thread are the only ones I've ever made.

I didn't see the Aldnoah thread in the index thread and I searched for it in the search bar and couldn't find it, so I just figured I would go for it.


I will say the search function is atrocious and embarrassing.


Ya, apparently haha. So I'm not going to trust it anymore.
One Punch Mod
50152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/28/14 , edited 4/28/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Dammit and I even posted in his thread too *facepalm*

Totally forgot about it. Well mods, you can close this.

This marks my second failed attempt to make an official thread.


Aargh. And I just pm'd you saying I didn't think there was one. Let me go find that. Sorry.


Okay, here it is, and it was created recently and has been posted to recently also./forumtopic-845897/aldnoah-zero-discussion-anticipatio

Closing yours as requested
You must be logged in to post.