First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Terror in Resonance Anticipation and Discussion
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
I don't think this is insulting to the USA. Sure it's depressing and might bring back sad memories, but the world is a cruel place. It's best that we accept the reality of the world and not try to shun out entertainment media that's "insulting." It's best that we face our fears so to speak and not try to run away from stories like these.

Just accept the story for what is and not try to make it out to be something that's anti-american because it's not. They're not promoting terrorism, if anything they're giving more awareness to the problem that is terrorism.


BluTrev wrote:

This is going to be the best anime of next season


I'm sorry, but Akame ga Kill will claim that title
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

FLjerry2011 wrote:



How is this insulting to the U.S.? Its showing a similar situation to 9/11 and how horrible it would be if it happened in Japan. If anything, its sympathizing with the U.S..


You might have a point but still it's an reminder of that day especially in the new PV with the cascade of debris! Several others also feel it's
a copy of 9 / 11

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/06/12/video-terror-in-resonance-promo-accompanied-by-character-design-preview-and-theme-announcement

Its obviously meant to remind people of 9/11, but it does that add realization to the severity of a situation like this. I don't see why someone would take offence to that. That's like someone taking offence to the anime "Grave of the Fireflies".
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/14



BluTrev wrote:

This is going to be the best anime of next season


I'm sorry, but Akame ga Kill will claim that title

Thats funny. I prefer anime thats actually interesting, sorry.
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/12/14 , edited 6/12/14

BluTrev wrote:

Thats funny. I prefer anime thats actually interesting, sorry.


I'll take my chances with Akame ga Kill because the soruce material is actually amazing. Where as Terror isn't based off of anything so we know nothing about it really
52863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

BluTrev wrote:
Thats funny. I prefer anime thats actually interesting, sorry.


Low blow man, Low blow, especially since you haven't seen either yet.
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
Akame ga Kill honestly doesn't look that good to me
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

BluTrev wrote:

Akame ga Kill honestly doesn't look that good to me


You should try reading the first chapter of the manga before judging so quickly. I bet you'll like it.

There hasn't even been a proper trailer for the anime yet, so there isn't much to base the show off of except for the manga.
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/14 , edited 6/12/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


BluTrev wrote:

Akame ga Kill honestly doesn't look that good to me


You should try reading the first chapter of the manga before judging so quickly. I bet you'll like it.

There hasn't even been a proper trailer for the anime yet, so there isn't much to base the show off of except for the manga.


63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/12/14 , edited 6/12/14

BluTrev wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


BluTrev wrote:

Akame ga Kill honestly doesn't look that good to me


You should try reading the first chapter of the manga before judging so quickly. I bet you'll like it.

There hasn't even been a proper trailer for the anime yet, so there isn't much to base the show off of except for the manga.




First of all, put that in spoilers.

Second of all, that's just a symbol on how fucked up the capital is. It gives you a taste of how messed up the higher-ups of the country are and also it's a preview of the horrible things to come. And yes, it goes SO MUCH better after that.

Last of all, let's continue this discussion in the official Akame thread so were not clogging this thread up with Akame talk. I didn't except this conversation to go this far.
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


BluTrev wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


BluTrev wrote:

Akame ga Kill honestly doesn't look that good to me


You should try reading the first chapter of the manga before judging so quickly. I bet you'll like it.

There hasn't even been a proper trailer for the anime yet, so there isn't much to base the show off of except for the manga.




First of all, put that in spoilers.

Second of all, that's just a symbol on how fucked up the capital is. It gives you a taste of how messed up the higher-ups of the country are and also it's a preview of the horrible things to come. And yes, it goes SO MUCH better after that.


Didn't see a reason in putting it under spoilers since its the first chapter, but whatever I suppose. My point is that its just a really stupid concept. Making the enemies into insane psychos, for no reason, who do horrible things for no reason is uninteresting and poorly written. Its basically saying "hey look, those guys are bad. Why are they bad? Because they're bad."
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/12/14


I'm responding to you in the official Akame thread.
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The heart of Linc...
Offline
Posted 6/13/14
Looks interesting, curious about what the actual story involves.
Posted 6/15/14
>The main cast were Teenagers as Terrorist.

OMG this is gonna be fun.
18226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / WWW.PIXELGEEK.COM.BR
Offline
Posted 6/24/14
Any chance CR grabs this as well?
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / No.
Offline
Posted 6/24/14
I saw a trailer or video of this somewhere like months ago and I was interested then I forgot the name and then recently I figured out what I was again and im really interested in what the plot/story might be about.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.