First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Terror in Resonance Anticipation and Discussion
3078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 7/7/14

alex2691 wrote:

I watched the first two episodes at the world premier at AX. I gotta say that it is awesome and it is something to look forward to.


I was there aswell. :D

You guys wont want to miss this anime it's pretty interesting
18478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 7/7/14

sam469 wrote:


alex2691 wrote:

I watched the first two episodes at the world premier at AX. I gotta say that it is awesome and it is something to look forward to.


I was there aswell. :D

You guys wont want to miss this anime it's pretty interesting


Awesome *thumbs up* :)
I went on a whim. I saw the poster up that said "world premier" so I just went, but glad I did. Although for those who watched both episodes and liked it will wait a bit longer to be able to get to see the third episode :/.
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
Aww man the wait is almost over people. The first episode airs today at 12:50 eastern on Funimation.
mipegg 
25474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
Since FUNI have this I guess there are no legal options for the UK?
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

mipegg wrote:

Since FUNI have this I guess there are no legal options for the UK?

http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Wakanim_UK_to_stream_Terror_in_Tokyo_this_July.html

mipegg 
25474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/10/14


I read that, but theres nothing on their website about it, no news or announcement, no box for the show and its already nearly a week after it aired so its not exactly a simulcast. Honestly Wakanim started off good but since their first season of Kill la kill, flamenco and space dandy they have shown absolutely nothing.
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

mipegg wrote:

I read that, but theres nothing on their website about it, no news or announcement, no box for the show and its already nearly a week after it aired so its not exactly a simulcast.

Nearly a week after it aired? The series premieres in Japan in about 80 minutes.

Do you have it confused with Tokyo Ghoul, which did premiere a week ago?

mipegg 
25474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/10/14 , edited 7/10/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


mipegg wrote:

I read that, but theres nothing on their website about it, no news or announcement, no box for the show and its already nearly a week after it aired so its not exactly a simulcast.

Nearly a week after it aired? The series premieres in Japan in about 80 minutes.

Do you have it confused with Tokyo Ghoul, which did premiere a week ago?



http://myanimelist.net/anime/23283/Zankyou_no_Terror

Has the initial airing date as 5th July which I suppose must be wrong in that case. Either way, theres zero communication from them on this for some reason.
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

mipegg wrote:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/23283/Zankyou_no_Terror

Has the initial airing date as 5th July which I suppose must be wrong in that case. Either way, theres zero communication from them on this for some reason.


That's when it premiered at Anime Expo. It officially starts today.
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/10/14 , edited 7/10/14

Kurodenki wrote:

That's when it premiered at Anime Expo. It officially starts today.

That might explain why they have it listed with that start date. MAL will not allow you to add an episodes as "viewed" if their database doesn't indicate it has "aired".

I wonder how many shows that have preview airings might have the same issue. If it is common, MAL probably shouldn't be used for referencing premier dates for anime.




mipegg wrote:

I read that, but theres nothing on their website about it, no news or announcement, no box for the show...

Announcement:
https://www.facebook.com/alltheanime/posts/553115118133676

...and the first episode:
http://www.wakanim.co.uk/video/22/1-episode-01-tokyo-ghoul
mipegg 
25474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/10/14 , edited 7/10/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


Kurodenki wrote:

That's when it premiered at Anime Expo. It officially starts today.

That might explain why they have it listed with that start date. MAL will not allow you to add an episodes as "viewed" if their database doesn't indicate it has "aired".

I wonder how many shows that have preview airings might have the same issue. If it is common, MAL probably shouldn't be used for referencing premier dates for anime.




mipegg wrote:

I read that, but theres nothing on their website about it, no news or announcement, no box for the show...

Announcement:
https://www.facebook.com/alltheanime/posts/553115118133676

...and the first episode:
http://www.wakanim.co.uk/video/22/1-episode-01-tokyo-ghoul


Until it came out there was nothing on their website which is absolutely not good enough.
215285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
Episode 1 is out now on the web.

It was great with the theme and style. The animation was top notch with some narration. The ED is good too and the OST is decent thanks to Yoko's talents. Yeah, I have high hopes for this show now.
64902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 7/10/14 , edited 7/10/14
Episode 1

And so it begins with an act of terrorism by Arata and Toji in Shinjuku letting everybody know that Tokyo is going in the dark when it happens. Everything went according to plan with all civilians evacuated, except for Lisa who could choose to die or become an accomplice, so of course she chooses to become a partner in crime. This is definitely shaping up to be another masterpiece by Shinichiro Watanabe, and of course the music is also great as I come to expect from Yoko Kanno.
52881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
So good, So so Good
My Number for the season already.
7363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Baltimore, Maryland
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
This is by far my favourite of the season going by first episodes alone! The OST is perfect imo and I expected no less from Yoko Kanno.
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
Well that was quite a first episode. We got introduced to the main characters. Two particular boys with rather different personalities. Plus a girl Lisa, who seems to be suffering under some issues. clearly some kind of conflict with her mother. And looks like we also have some kind of former detective who might be trying to hunt the lot down.

But good episode overall, we got introduced to the characters, got an idea of them. Things were set in motion and we were essentially given parts of a puzzle for a larger mystery regarding who the gentlemen are and what their goals are.

Should be a good ride
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.