First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Grisaia no Kajitsu Anticipation and Discussion
215311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/19/14 , edited 9/24/14
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 9/24/14

Zeta-Nu wrote:

Please tell me for those who play the Visual Novel, why is there Psychological genre on it?
Is this another harem trying to be DEEP story like Monogatari series?


Feeling super baited by this post.
11031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/14
I've only played a little bit of the demo, but I'm still really excited. I might pick up the patched version and play some more of it before the anime starts.I'm a little disappointed that the localization is going to be All Ages, but oh well, I guess.
Had no idea it was as serious as the PV makes it look, but I am more than fine with that. I hope CR streams this one, but I don't know the likelihood of that.
215311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/26/14
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/14
Saw the Picture > HAREM! - But Love the Art!
Genres: School > YES!~
Read the summary > HAREM!
Plot and Story line > INTERESTING!
So adding this to my list for sure >
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/27/14
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/27/14
Played the VN and every route, so im pretty excited for the anime.
Sucks they used the most unappealing route...and character, but i hope i still like it.

Man! If only they used Michiru's, Makina's or Amane's route! Then that psychological tag would have great meaning.
Posted 9/27/14 , edited 9/27/14
Personally, I haven't played the visual novel, but since dating sims are similar in structure, and due to some past adaptations, I expect either one route pure or a mixture of all the routes.

Edit: They're doing one route, huh?
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 9/27/14 , edited 10/8/14

GoldTStar wrote:

Played the VN and every route, so im pretty excited for the anime.
Sucks they used the most unappealing route...and character, but i hope i still like it.

Man! If only they used Michiru's, Makina's or Amane's route! Then that psychological tag would have great meaning.


They also could've used best girl Sachi, but you know.

None of my business.
Posted 9/27/14

ber45347 wrote:

Saw the Picture > HAREM! - But Love the Art!
Genres: School > YES!~
Read the summary > HAREM!
Plot and Story line > INTERESTING!
So adding this to my list for sure >


It's not a harem, it's based off a dating sim and they're only doing one route apparently.
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

Saw the Picture > HAREM! - But Love the Art!
Genres: School > YES!~
Read the summary > HAREM!
Plot and Story line > INTERESTING!
So adding this to my list for sure >


It's not a harem, it's based off a dating sim and they're only doing one route apparently.


Ohh well that'll be more Interesting. ^^ thankies for the update.
13883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/14
If they want to use Yumiko, to be honest I'd rather prefere if they would mash it into a harem than her route. Any of the other 4 girls, can't argue, all good, but hers? Where are you guys pulling that info from? Because that would be rather dissapointing
28205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/28/14
I personally don't care for the harems that they try to make into serious dramas... so i'll be waiting for this to finish to see just how much drama and what kind of drama they put into this anime..

The harem genre was the only one i used to be able to watch safely and not have to worry about them throwing some real drama into because i'm one of the few that likes to only watch anime that is peaceful and has a happy ending not bittersweet or bitter or tragic and thats about all we have these days either tragic past or tragic ending or bitter i don't call it sweet endings. I read forums and everyone just wants stuff to be darker and darker.
13883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/14 , edited 9/28/14
It should be well-lit for the most part.

This is not an anime you would want to waste your time with as there is not much happy stuff going on beyond the absue of Michiru and even that takes a nosedive once her past is shown. Real spoiler
Posted 9/28/14

Allonan wrote:

I personally don't care for the harems that they try to make into serious dramas... so i'll be waiting for this to finish to see just how much drama and what kind of drama they put into this anime..

The harem genre was the only one i used to be able to watch safely and not have to worry about them throwing some real drama into because i'm one of the few that likes to only watch anime that is peaceful and has a happy ending not bittersweet or bitter or tragic and thats about all we have these days either tragic past or tragic ending or bitter i don't call it sweet endings. I read forums and everyone just wants stuff to be darker and darker.


Again, if the base material abides by the rules of dating sims (the 99%) and if the adaptation picks only one route, it won't be a harem.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.