First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Favorite part of a man ;)
1979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *****
Offline
Posted 4/28/14
I love the shoulders
And the high back, like right under the neck
It's the two things I look at the most, grip and bite the most in bed,
They have to be firm strong and sexy
And if they can't lift me and throw me around a bit it's a turn off it's an automatic no
Strength strength strength :)
But tbh, it doesn't take much strength to throw a 95 pound girl around lol

Thankfully my fiancé has everything I want

What about you ?



Favorite part of the man? Most important physical feature?

Butt,
Abs,
Penis,
Thighs, (omg I love big strong juicy thighs I love love love strong thighs soooo much *swoons*)
Hands, they're important too
Arms,
Biceps,
Sexy back,
List your favorites :)

Posted 4/28/14
That one part where babies come out of isn't too bad.
1979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *****
Offline
Posted 4/28/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

That one part where babies come out of isn't too bad.




Idk....not too interested in pregnant men
Posted 4/28/14
Nobody said a baby had to be in there. I'm not interested in threesomes anyway.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/28/14 , edited 4/28/14
Hmmm....best part of a man, eh... I'd have to say lips. Some guys have awesome lips, others have great lips, but no idea what to do with them. And you don't need to have full lips to have great lips. A little creativity goes a long way.

Lip knowledge is rare, but powerful.
36527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/14 , edited 4/28/14
I'm not attracted to men, so I don't have an good answer to the thread topic. However, in the past, it crossed my mind, if I were gay, what type of men would I like? I concluded that I can't really predict such a thing. If I were gay, what I find attractive in people could be so different to what I like as me; who I am presently.

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/28/14
I'd have his Johnson or his neck... Definitely those two.

You should make one for females as well.
30952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 4/28/14
*just waiting for the mods to lock this* Oh I dunno.. Brains I guess. If they don't have the know-how for teamwork they're worthless to me.
Posted 4/28/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

I'd have his Johnson or his neck... Definitely those two.

You should make one for females as well.


Yeah we need a 15th one of those threads.
637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/28/14
I dunno, I clicked on this post out of wanting to see entertainment, and all it makes me think of is DVDA's song "Now you're a man" from Orgazmo...
Posted 4/28/14

koji8123 wrote:

*just waiting for the mods to lock this* Oh I dunno.. Brains I guess. If they don't have the know-how for teamwork they're worthless to me.


Yea. As soon as I saw this thread I pretty much assumed it wasn't going to stay in the PG-13 category and would be locked. Could be wrong though....
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/28/14

haikinka wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

I'd have his Johnson or his neck... Definitely those two.

You should make one for females as well.


Yeah we need a 15th one of those threads.


Can you link me to a thread that's not locked on the same scale as this?
Posted 4/28/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

Can you link me to a thread that's not locked on the same scale as this?


You're asking me to put effort in? :c
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/28/14 , edited 4/28/14

haikinka wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Can you link me to a thread that's not locked on the same scale as this?


You're asking me to put effort in? :c


Hahaha! I know there's not a topic like this for girls, that's why I asked. :p
Posted 4/28/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

Hahaha! I know there's not a topic like this for girls, that's why I asked. :p


Nah what I was trying to say was I'm pretty sure there has been 15 threads about it in the past. I'll be honest, I didn't count.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.