WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Favorite part of a man ;)
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *****
Offline
Posted 4/28/14

lianghong1 wrote:

Even though I am male, I really like the shoulder and 6 packs.


You have great taste :D

And I respect you so much for stating your opinion.

Too many straight men are too scared

I love that you don't give a fuck

I think lots of women find traits like that attractive in men
9013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 4/28/14
Uhh this makes me laugh so hard for some reason.
On topic if I look at myself I like my hands they are a multi tool for pleasing my girl.
22344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / IL
Offline
Posted 4/28/14
Yeah but generally do they? I want to know who would stimulate this guy enough to lactate. We are all slapped together from the same play-doh and I'm well awar---fuck it, you just ruined it. : / Die.
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 4/28/14

Aimpie wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


haikinka wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Can you link me to a thread that's not locked on the same scale as this?


You're asking me to put effort in? :c


Hahaha! I know there's not a topic like this for girls, that's why I asked. :p


Are you saying the thread that asks to choose between breasts or butts is not intended for females? :/




*Face palm* I really love the way girls look and sound, but really, when they try to think, everything falls apart...
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/28/14
Sense of humor
Pretty eyes
A nice laugh
A little meat on his bones wouldn't hurt either.
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *****
Offline
Posted 4/28/14

Magical-Soul wrote:


Aimpie wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


haikinka wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Can you link me to a thread that's not locked on the same scale as this?


You're asking me to put effort in? :c


Hahaha! I know there's not a topic like this for girls, that's why I asked. :p


Are you saying the thread that asks to choose between breasts or butts is not intended for females? :/




*Face palm* I really love the way girls look and sound, but really, when they try to think, everything falls apart...


Yeah you're the perfect example of that one, huh
Posted 4/28/14
I have to say the back and legs , pull up and squats my fav thing gym exercises so that will be fav part on men
Posted 4/28/14

Aimpie wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


Aimpie wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


haikinka wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Can you link me to a thread that's not locked on the same scale as this?


You're asking me to put effort in? :c


Hahaha! I know there's not a topic like this for girls, that's why I asked. :p


Are you saying the thread that asks to choose between breasts or butts is not intended for females? :/




*Face palm* I really love the way girls look and sound, but really, when they try to think, everything falls apart...


Yeah you're the perfect example of that one, huh ;)


LOL PERFECT TRUTH
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *****
Offline
Posted 4/28/14

houourevival wrote:

I have to say the back and legs , pull up and squats my fav thing gym exercises so that will be fav part on men


OOOOH that's why your back and legs are so freaking scrumptious and delicious!
22344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / IL
Offline
Posted 4/28/14
While we're being honest and aside from the perineum and breasts my favorite physical traits of a man is some nice muscled arms. That's the way you can tell a boy from a man......it's like a wet noodle vs. a thick piece of metal. Even if it's only the forearms.

Butts....well who cares? I never understood peoples fascination of butts. Ya'll know poo comes out of those things? I guess I'd have to like a larger ass than a smaller one since there'd be more butt to soak up the poo before it reached "outside".
35694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/28/14 , edited 4/28/14
I like the head... ... The eyes, ya pervs.
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *****
Offline
Posted 4/28/14

Shin-Nrl wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:

Sense of humor
Pretty eyes
A nice laugh
A little meat on his bones wouldn't hurt either.


This is what all girls should learn from


Men can learn from the same thing. Don't you think?
Posted 4/28/14
Their height. Being tall, I like them tall. Er.

Their voice. Especially if it is deep and husky!
22344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / IL
Offline
Posted 4/28/14

Shin-Nrl wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:

Sense of humor
Pretty eyes
A nice laugh
A little meat on his bones wouldn't hurt either.


This is what all girls should learn from


Yeah and guys should stop shouting whore/slut/fatty whenever they hear a girls voice on a video game. They all wonder why girls don't play or talk well it's probably because every time they're verbally stoned by all the men/little boys they're playing against. Doesn't matter who kicked who's ass I suppose. : /
Posted 4/28/14

Aimpie wrote:


Shin-Nrl wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:

Sense of humor
Pretty eyes
A nice laugh
A little meat on his bones wouldn't hurt either.


This is what all girls should learn from


Men can learn from the same thing. Don't you think?


Lol so true, most men only care about boobs and butt like the other thread showed and then get offensive if women sexually object them even a little bit. If they don't like it they shouldn't do it to women! Lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.