First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Part of a Woman!
9514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Space
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 4/29/14
I saw a thread similar to this for Chicks
So I decided to do one for the Guys/Girls

What's your favorite part of a woman?
Let the discussion BEGIN!
Banned
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 15 days ago
The face.
3346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United Nations, W...
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 15 days ago
I'm going to take the mushy route and say the heart. But believe me, 7/10 are bitches that don't have one.
Banned
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
Yeah, I should have said the heart, too, since that is where the eternally beautiful Soul lives.
6757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
This is stupid, it's like you taking offence that women are doing something that most males do to women everyday. Really seems very immature.
Banned
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 4/29/14

houourevival wrote:

This is stupid, it's like you taking offence that women are doing something that most males do to women everyday. Really seems very immature.


I don't think this person was taking offense, man. I'm pretty sure you misunderstood the intent of this thread.

30120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/14

houourevival wrote:

This is stupid, it's like you taking offence that women are doing something that most males do to women everyday. Really seems very immature.


Somebodies Jimmies were Rustled.



Anyway my favorite part of a lady is her legs.
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
most people say the chest...but there are a lot of women who are flat-chested and im one of them(cuz im a petite sized girl) so i get offended sometimes when men all say is about our chests.
7588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
Her hands
4167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
"I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobs." - Zapp Brannigan

Nah, seriously though, I love dark hair.
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
Yeah saying heart is pretty misleading, personality would be more appropriate

I can't decide between personality and face, but i'm feeling more for face
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
Face
3227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 4/29/14
^I'm going with the guys above. As long as you're healthy, it's the face that matters to me the most. and ofc personality comes 2nd.
5552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 4/29/14
Since this doesn't seem to need to be about solely physical features, I'd go for her priorities and goals in life, especially if they're compatible with mine.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Miami Florida
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 15 days ago
Hmm let's see my favorite things about a woman...
1-Her eyes. They can tell you so much about them yet you'll still know so little. Also it's the reason why I am more attracted to Asian women; they have such an exotic look to them.
2-Intelligence . Now that is sexy to me, if your a smart woman that I can have a good conversation with you've already one about 75% of my heart. (the other 25% is their looks and personality)
3-Breast. Sadly it's the first thing i notice since I am 5'11 and a lot of girls are shorter than me . I actually like them rather small (A-C really). mostly because I fear she may get mad at me one day and try to smother me with them during sex to kill me not a bad way to go but still kind of scary.
And 4-butt. Like the breast I don't like them too big. Small,tight and firm!!
...I suddenly feel like a pervert -_-"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.