First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What are the pros of being your age?
edwarx 
32229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Córdoba, Argentina
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
30... pretty much nothing I guess...
46886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Presumed Dead
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
Nothing...
28402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 4/29/14
Pro. That I can't be legally thrown out to the streets.
Con. Just one more year till they can.
3232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Vegas
Online
Posted 4/29/14
I could go to the strip at night and not worry about getting arrested. I could buy beer. I guess that's pretty much it. :P


Incase people don't get it, when I say strip I don't mean strip club, I mean the strip of Las Vegas


25212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 4/29/14
Becoming 19 is the best. though,
I'm not really a pro on anything. lol.
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
Legally buy hentai
22807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
Pros:
Constitution applies to me
I can legally do many of the things that were illegal before I turned 21.
Cons:
Years are going by faster and faster.
I feel old.
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
16. There is loads of pros about being 16. I have millions of routes and paths to go down and so much to explore......... As well as student discounts
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
That looks soooooooooooo awesome. Don't have that in UK......
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/29/14
I'm young enough to have all of my strength (I took care of myself), and old enough not to do anything really stupid.
Posted 4/29/14
Fast metabolism! >:D
19586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 4/29/14
Pros-
You can drink legally
At the height of youth

Cons-
Working age
Youth is almost over (back pains, and what not though some may get this faster than others... As a mailman I'm starting to feel the pains of doing all the repetitive motions... )
Work
Posted 4/29/14
What are the pros of being my age? Nothing..and the older you get the less you know.
Oscar Wilde stated it best..."I'm not young enough to know everything".

And for those who say age doesn't matter..its just a number..only the young have the privilege to hold such a view.

49830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 4/29/14

TsunLemon wrote:

Pro. That I can't be legally thrown out to the streets.
Con. Just one more year till they can.


would your parents throw you out?



endallchaos wrote:

I could go to the strip at night and not worry about getting arrested. I could buy beer. I guess that's pretty much it. :P


Incase people don't get it, when I say strip I don't mean strip club, I mean the strip of Las Vegas




I definitely thought you were talking about a strip club...

<---- has no idea what vegas strip is before your explanation and picture.


NintendoFan05 wrote:

Becoming 19 is the best. though,
I'm not really a pro on anything. lol.


whats the advantage of being 19?


FkYouBish wrote:

Legally buy hentai


do you buy them?


cianbratherton wrote:

That looks soooooooooooo awesome. Don't have that in UK...... :(


are you talking about my post? try checking their website... they usually send the discounts to email subscribers.


Sebby_chan wrote:

Fast metabolism! >:D


that's a good one...


TheFishi wrote:

Pros-
You can drink legally
At the height of youth

Cons-
Working age
Youth is almost over (back pains, and what not though some may get this faster than others... As a mailman I'm starting to feel the pains of doing all the repetitive motions... )
Work


you shouldn't be getting back pain in your 20's... maybe you're using the incorrect lifting method? that, or vitamin D deficiency.



tigerluv wrote:

What are the pros of being my age? Nothing..and the older you get the less you know.
Oscar Wilde stated it best..."I'm not young enough to know everything".

And for those who say age doesn't matter..its just a number..only the young have the privilege to hold such a view.



What do you mean by "the older you get the less you know"?
Ceary 
26757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/14 , edited 4/29/14
I'm 23 and boring, married, and work in retail... I never finished college and struggle to get back into it... I have no kids... I am an otaku... I have friends and family who care about me... I look barely 16... On the plus side, I don't have too many people taking me for a little kid as the older people are actually listening to me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.