First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What are some inventions you thought up?
12251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 4/30/14

Do you have any inventions you've thought up on your own? Are they fun? Are they useful?

What new invention do you think this world needs? It could be anything. Even if it's useless. Pleas share.

[I sound like I'm trying to steal your inventions..lol]



PS. DON'T SHARE IT if you think this is something you should keep to yourself.
Banned
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
I would invent a form of free energy. Actually forms of free energy has already been invented, it's just that the government has kept these free energy technologies away from us to keep us under control.
35284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
Anime trap detecting glasses.
Banned
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
^ LOL.
12251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
I was reading Toriko the other day, & they showed this robot that mimics every action done by the person who controllers it. They use it by sending it to places humans wouldn't normally be able to survive in. If we made something like that, and sent it to the bottom of the ocean, maybe we would be able to find out more about what lies deep below the sea!
Banned
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 4/30/14

Mico171 wrote:

I was reading Toriko the other day, & they showed this robot that mimics every action done by the person who controllers it. They use it by sending it to places humans wouldn't normally be able to survive in. If we made something like that, and sent it to the bottom of the ocean, maybe we would be able to find out more about what lies deep below the sea!


That's a good idea.

12251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 4/30/14 , edited 4/30/14

Seth66X1 wrote:

I would invent a form of free energy. Actually forms of free energy has already been invented, it's just that the government has kept these free energy technologies away from us to keep us under control.


That would be cool. I wonder if some day we could invent a way to use air as free energy. (Not wind)


ahatestory wrote:

Anime trap detecting glasses.


That's something you have to be born with, bro. lol
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
My invention is that all the laws of nature are conversions of infinity. And that infinity is the main law in this universe.
Banned
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 4/30/14

Mico171 wrote:


Seth66X1 wrote:

I would invent a form of free energy. Actually forms of free energy has already been invented, it's just that the government has kept these free energy technologies away from us to keep us under control.


That would be cool. I wonder if some day we could invent a way to use air as free energy. (Not wind)


ahatestory wrote:

Anime trap detecting glasses.


That's something you have to be born with, bro. lol


Do you have any ideas on how we can use air to create energy?

Banned
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 4/30/14

zetalore wrote:

My invention is that all the laws of nature are conversions of infinity. And that infinity is the main law in this universe.


This is actually true.
62812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
A wooden board used for sitting.
37527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
I spent five years of my life trying to develop an anal bum cover.
Posted 4/30/14
I can create a magic machine that can change anything we believe in and warp reality.
141035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CO, USA
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
The following are patent pending.

I think I'm going to make an energy drink and name it "Battle". Heres the slogan: "I thirst for Battle!" Maybe I can get a Klingon for the commercials....

Hamster Kusari-Fundo. In the place of metal weights will be trained, ninja attack-hamsters. Upon a successful hit, the Attack-Hamsters will be unleashed from the chain. They will then chomp your foe to bits.

And for the most brilliant invention of them all...!

Mood Toilets. Just like mood rings, these toilets will change color when you sit on them.
37527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
So what color do mood toilets change to when you sit on them? Well, we'd have to ask ourselves, what color best compliments brown...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.