Post Reply CR should team up with another anime distributor to release 5 Centimeters per Second now that Bandai has been under for
9471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/30/14 , edited 4/30/14
edit (title cut off): CR should team up with another anime distributor to release 5 Centimeters per Second now that Bandai has been under for a while.

After doing some research, I found out that CR has the rights to 5CPS. They teamed up with Bandai and one other studio to release the Bandai set. Well, I've been wanting to own a physical copy of the movie, but obviously the Bandai set is well past being out of print, and it costs a fortune to find one.

I was just inquiring to see what will happen to the title. I hate to see it sit in limbo because it is a pretty popular title, and many people are still looking to get their hands on it. I'm very thankful I can stream it on CR, but I really like to own a release of something I like, so I'm curious about what the circumstances are surrounding this license.
27102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
I for one would also like a physical copy of 5Cm Per Second.
Posted 5/1/14

Kaphotics wrote:

I for one would also like a physical copy of 5Cm Per Second.


Is it weird that I bought a copy from CR and have still never seen the movie?
27102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Kaphotics wrote:

I for one would also like a physical copy of 5Cm Per Second.


Is it weird that I bought a copy from CR and have still never seen the movie?


It's really good, Makoto Shinkai does some pretty amazing stuff.
Posted 5/1/14

Kaphotics wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Kaphotics wrote:

I for one would also like a physical copy of 5Cm Per Second.


Is it weird that I bought a copy from CR and have still never seen the movie?


It's really good, Makoto Shinkai does some pretty amazing stuff.


It looks good and I am sure I will like it...I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
27102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Kaphotics wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Kaphotics wrote:

I for one would also like a physical copy of 5Cm Per Second.


Is it weird that I bought a copy from CR and have still never seen the movie?


It's really good, Makoto Shinkai does some pretty amazing stuff.


It looks good and I am sure I will like it...I just haven't gotten around to it yet.


Haha its pretty funny that you bought it and haven't watch it though.
Posted 5/1/14

Kaphotics wrote:



Haha its pretty funny that you bought it and haven't watch it though.


A little sad too. I could actually form a list of things I bought but never watched or used.
27102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Kaphotics wrote:



Haha its pretty funny that you bought it and haven't watch it though.


A little sad too. I could actually form a list of things I bought but never watched or used.


I tend to regret some of my purchases, mostly the part where I lose money.
You must be logged in to post.